THE BROWNS BOARD

MAGA the stupidest cult in modern history. Example #3

cccjwh

Not sure which part is stupider here. That Cheetos and his cult doesn't realize what the T in NATO stands for? That Cheetos and his cult don't understand that he has no power to withdraw the US out of NATO? That Cheetos and his cult would double across the USA's allies for Russia?

So, such Stupid. MAGA the stupidest cult in modern times.

Fact check: Debunking five false Trump claims about NATO | CNN Politics

Trump has long claimed that various NATO members have failed to pay their “bills,” “dues” or “NATO fees,” that they “owe us a tremendous amount of money” or that they “owe NATO billions of dollars.”

Facts First: All of these Trump claims are false. While a majority of NATO members do not meet the alliance’s target of each member spending a minimum of 2% of gross domestic product on defense, the 2% target is a “guideline” that does not create bills, debts or legal obligations if it is not met. In fact, the guideline doesn’t require payments to NATO or the US at all. Rather, it simply requires each country to spend on their own defense programs.

19 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Fact check: Debunking five false Trump claims about NATO | CNN Politics

Trump has long claimed that various NATO members have failed to pay their “bills,” “dues” or “NATO fees,” that they “owe us a tremendous amount of money” or that they “owe NATO billions of dollars.”

Facts First: All of these Trump claims are false. While a majority of NATO members do not meet the alliance’s target of each member spending a minimum of 2% of gross domestic product on defense, the 2% target is a “guideline” that does not create bills, debts or legal obligations if it is not met. In fact, the guideline doesn’t require payments to NATO or the US at all. Rather, it simply requires each country to spend on their own defense programs.

12 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Bahaha. 😆

Would rather she gets it instead of you racist limp wristed cocksuckers.. She at least deserves it...

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

Sorry that hurt your feelings.

You guys getting screwed out your money doesn't hurt my feelings. I think it's funny AF. The " Bahaha. 😆"  Should have been a pretty big hint for you Beavis.

image.gif.54a1cb1f427203e52751fb629967f2cb.gif

3 hours ago, cccjwh said:

You guys getting screwed out your money doesn't hurt my feelings. I think it's funny AF. The " Bahaha. 😆"  Should have been a pretty big hint for you Beavis.

image.gif.54a1cb1f427203e52751fb629967f2cb.gif

Like I give a shit where Super PAC money is spent.

That was a swing and a miss there Butthead. 😂

• Upvote 3

On 2/13/2024 at 11:44 PM, cccjwh said:

Bahaha. 😆

You're the stupidest poster in modern history, example # 36,000.

You believe every word of that tweet.

Note the very first word "IF"

This was made known because Trump had to reveal his financial records.

How does this Arlene Cohen know that Michelle wasn't paid.? 

13 hours ago, FY56 said:

You're the stupidest poster in modern history, example # 36,000.

You believe every word of that tweet.

Note the very first word "IF"

This was made known because Trump had to reveal his financial records.

How does this Arlene Cohen know that Michelle wasn't paid.? 

Dumbass every campaign/PAC and candidates has to disclose how they spend and how they receive their money. They are public records. 

The money was listed as pay for a “speaking engagement” by Ms. Trump in the new filing, a personal financial disclosure by Mr. Trump. The $155,000 payment was made in December 2021 by Make America Great Again, Again, which at the time was Mr. Trump’s leading super PAC.

Trump Super PAC Made $155,000 Payment to Melania Trump in 2021 - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

6 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Dumbass every campaign/PAC and candidates has to disclose how they spend and how they receive their money. They are public records. 

The money was listed as pay for a “speaking engagement” by Ms. Trump in the new filing, a personal financial disclosure by Mr. Trump. The $155,000 payment was made in December 2021 by Make America Great Again, Again, which at the time was Mr. Trump’s leading super PAC.

Trump Super PAC Made $155,000 Payment to Melania Trump in 2021 - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Thats fine and dandy genius but the fact is that you conveniently overlooked the main point.

Like every suck up liberal, you took for fact a lefty's far-reaching speculation that that payment to her occurred over and over. 

And so what if she got paid? Are you implying it was a crime?

I'm sure you guys will figure out how to make it into one. 

• Upvote 1

another really stupid ploy attack by the resident buttwipeandproudofit.....ccc.

Melania made 150,000 bucks for speaking? OH NO !

Sep 30, 2023In 2017, Axios reported that Michelle's speaking fees reached $200,000, while Barack's fees were $400,000. When the Obamas left the White House, the beloved presidential couple, wedded since 1992, maintained their income with lucrative speaking engagements and secured a $65

4 hours ago, FY56 said:

Thats fine and dandy genius but the fact is that you conveniently overlooked the main point.

Like every suck up liberal, you took for fact a lefty's far-reaching speculation that that payment to her occurred over and over. 

And so what if she got paid? Are you implying it was a crime?

I'm sure you guys will figure out how to make it into one. 

It's not illegal. It shows what suckers the MAGA cult is. Just like the 40-50 million you paid lawyers, bad lawyers to defend your god. Their payments are coming from PAC/campaign funds. 

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

If Cheetos would have returned the documents when they asked (a dozen times), he wouldn't have been charged. But like his cult members, he is an idiot. 

He could’ve claimed he didn’t remember and get a free pass.

Just kidding…that ploy only works for Dumbocrats.

8 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

He could’ve claimed he didn’t remember and get a free pass.

Just kidding…that ploy only works for Dumbocrats.

Works for you. You keep forgetting that Cheetos is charged with taking the documents. He is charged with keeping the documents, trying to hide them, and then trying to cover up hiding them. I'm sure you already forgoting, again. 

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

If Cheetos would have returned the documents when they asked (a dozen times), he wouldn't have been charged. But like his cult members, he is an idiot. 

if you and jack Smith were the same person id say that Trump legal defense has nothing to worry about.

but of course, you are not - still true my assertion is the same. 

Just now, cccjwh said:

Works for you. You keep forgetting that Cheetos is charged with taking the documents. He is charged with keeping the documents, trying to hide them, and then trying to cover up hiding them. I'm sure you already forgoting, again. 

I’m sure you’re overlooking the fact that Dementia Joe shouldn’t have had confidential documents in the first fucking place.

But please continue with your TDS infused posts.

IMG_5336.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Charged by a corrupt court, let me know when he's in jail after actually being convicted.

1 hour ago, Jax said:

Charged by a corrupt court, let me know when he's in jail after actually being convicted.

Exactly right... What these dumb fucks fail to realize is if Trump gets incarcerated... Don't be surprised when they start going after Obama and all the other Dem-Asses... Be careful what you wish for...