THE BROWNS BOARD

Future Super Bowl Sites

AP1

Super Bowl 59 – Feb. 9, 2025: Caesars Superdome – New Orleans, LA

Super Bowl 60 – Feb. 8, 2026: Levi’s Stadium – Santa Clara, CA

Super Bowl 61 - Feb. 14, 2027: SoFi Stadium - Inglewood, CA

Then the regulars: Miami, Tampa, Houston, Phoenix 

Then then the past: Atlanta, Dallas, the Rose Bowl 

That's the next 10 years of possibilities.

Now, look at the potentials: London and Frankfort

I'm not for it, but it's hard to see it not happening. Push the game back an extra week to allow for time zone change and make it the Sunday before President's Day. I can't imagine it not being part of the NFL's thought process.

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, syd said:

just as long as he pay's the bill's.

He will pay half, maybe.

PSLs, will come back. Has anybody heard what's going on in Buffalo? It's almost criminal. ..

• PSLs up to $20K per seat
  • Seniority on season tickets doesn't matter. The higher priced season ticket holders get first dibs, then trickle down to the cheaper seats. In other words, you could have had season tickets in your family since the 60s, and lose out.

This corporate greed crap is really getting annoying.

On 2/12/2024 at 4:19 PM, AP1 said:

Super Bowl 59 – Feb. 9, 2025: Caesars Superdome – New Orleans, LA

Super Bowl 60 – Feb. 8, 2026: Levi’s Stadium – Santa Clara, CA

Super Bowl 61 - Feb. 14, 2027: SoFi Stadium - Inglewood, CA

Then the regulars: Miami, Tampa, Houston, Phoenix 

Then then the past: Atlanta, Dallas, the Rose Bowl 

That's the next 10 years of possibilities.

Now, look at the potentials: London and Frankfort

I'm not for it, but it's hard to see it not happening. Push the game back an extra week to allow for time zone change and make it the Sunday before President's Day. I can't imagine it not being part of the NFL's thought process.

I don't see Cleveland on the list....food for thought.

I don't think you would need to push the game back.  It is already set with a 2 week gap.  Teams would just have to get over to London, or wherever as is normal now.  With all the press conferences etc, everybody is already at the site well in advance of the game and would be well adjusted to the time change.

9 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

I wonder what’s going to happen to the property values there, I still own a rental property there.

I suppose it would depend on where it is in conjunction to the stadium.  In looking at the maps, it doesn't look like many residential homes would need to be bought.  Even if so, they would be bought for market value.  All would be bought before and during construction. The city, county and state wouldn't allow a project such as this to be held up by people who want to ask for what it might be worth in 10 years.  They could buy the property at fair value and more or less evict you out.

I'd be a little more concerned, at least in the short-term window about how this might increase property taxes.

21 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

I wonder what’s going to happen to the property values there, I still own a rental property there.

Damn , You could be sitting on a gold mine. Maybe ? I have no idea how much value is in your home now compared to what it might become.

On 3/26/2024 at 7:04 PM, syd said:

not necessarily. I knew these one folks that got fucked over when a new bridge went in

Maybe so.  When eminent domain laws are invoked, the property owner is paid just compensation.  The owner might not feel it is just, but they are paid the market valuation of the property.

Where some people are impacted is when their home is just outside the footprint of the bridge and buffer zone around such project.  Nobody wants to see a big bridge while sitting on the porch.