THE BROWNS BOARD

The Number of Illegal Immigrants in Every State in America

Vambo

11 hours ago, Vambo said:

I used to rent a house on Girdled Road...late 70's.

there's a great park I camp at on Girdled Rd... Its about a mile and a half down the road...

10 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

If only there was bill that would help solve the problem. Wait there was one and your lord and savior killed it.

Senate Republicans block bipartisan border bill : NPR

Stop pretending you care about the border. 

Dumbass, they're called illegal aliens for a reason, what could that be? Oh yeah, it's already a law.

Tell me again why they need a special bill?

2 minutes ago, Jax said:

Dumbass, they're called illegal aliens for a reason, what could that be? Oh yeah, it's already a law.

Tell me again why they need a special bill?

You mean other than more border patrol agents or money for tech to make it easy catch people crossing the border?

They're already in place, but instead they direct them to buses, dumbass. Do you not know about all the 'secret' illegal alien processing centers, you should get educated.

Money for tech, what kind of stupidity is that? Get the hell out of here until you know something and have an intelligent answer.

We also didn't see these massive herds invading during Trumps time, could that be cause your dumbass leader invited them all during his campaign? I'll give you a hint, yes.

Now you dimwits want to blame Trump for your mess, typical dumbass cult.

5 minutes ago, Jax said:

They're already in place, but instead they direct them to buses, dumbass. Do you not know about all the 'secret' illegal alien processing centers, you should get educated.

Money for tech, what kind of stupidity is that? Get the hell out of here until you know something and have an intelligent answer.

We also didn't see these massive herds invading during Trumps time, could that be cause your dumbass leader invited them all during his campaign? I'll give you a hint, yes.

Now you dimwits want to blame Trump for your mess, typical dumbass cult.

Non-Cheetos Jesus you nut jobs really live in your little fantasy world. Again, stop crying about the border, nobody believe you care about it. It's just a talking point for your cult. Otherwise, you would be upset your cult leader kill a bill that would have done something about it.

Deep State: The excuse losers use to explain why they lose all the time.

https://www.pewresearch.org/short-reads/2020/03/02/how-border-apprehensions-ice-arrests-and-deportations-have-changed-under-trump/

image.png.f24c6236387794418fcc37cf17c95ad8.png

image.png.d8d3823dec7046480ae4558f27d9b032.png

image.png.62e51f039d568b89543addf24bf3385f.png

Don't let fact get in the way of your feelings.

MAGA the stupidest cult in modern history.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

If only there was bill that would help solve the problem. Wait there was one and your lord and savior killed it.

Senate Republicans block bipartisan border bill : NPR

Stop pretending you care about the border. 

You mean a former President that hasn’t been in office for over 3 years has that kind of power?

Tell me more!

10 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Sorry, I don't see any ByDon shoes, steaks, signs, NTFs, perfumes, flags, coins, action figures, or statues. Try again.

Well now aren't you a BIG LIAR!!! You stupid FUCK!

m_601aca08446e59a1b2832a94.jpg

18112020_BIDEN_HP_.webp

ByeDon.jpg

s-l400.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Show where you can get them Beavis. Photoshop images dont really matter.

That's your job Butthead... You are a proven LIAR.. Dumbass!

And to break it down for you.. everything sold is photoshopped or done in procreate to entice sales you bungling turd brain...

10 hours ago, nickers said:

That's your job Butthead... You are a proven LIAR.. Dumbass!

And to break it down for you.. everything sold is photoshopped or done in procreate to entice sales you bungling turd brain...

The dumbass cult gets really hung up on the important stuff lol

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, nickers said:

my gosh - we have turd brain, bird brain, otis and stinky poo mjphew.

how low can liberal hater hacks go?

Lower than the slime on a snail on the bottom of the deepest part of the ocean.

or close to it, depending on if they are smoking dope or something. fermented bird seed..... kinda like that.