THE BROWNS BOARD

Mike Lendell order to pay 5 million for "Prove Mike Wrong Challenge". Showing once again, no evidence of mass election fraud

cccjwh

In case you missed it. Mike had a challenge that if anyone could prove that his data fails to prove election fraud. Since his data was nothing but random network traffic, it was pretty easy to show. MAGA is so stupid they believed Mike had proof. But MAGA is the stupidest cult in modern history.

MyPillow CEO ordered to pay $5M to man who proved him wrong on 2020 election (axios.com)

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell was ordered by a judge to pay a man the $5 million reward he promised at a "Prove Mike Wrong Challenge" about the 2020 election.

The big picture: Lindell is one of several former President Trump-aligned election deniers who have faced legal consequences over baseless conspiracy theories or involvement in the Jan. 6 insurrection.

Lindell hosted a "cyber symposium" in 2021, challenging attendees to prove that data he provided "unequivocally does NOT reflect information related to the November 2020 election," the ruling said.
Robert Zeidman, a Republican who voted for Trump, has testified that the files he was given as part of the challenge "seemed to be random numbers and letters," per the Washington Post.
Driving the news: A federal judge in Minnesota ordered Wednesday that the arbitration award, plus interest beginning in April 2023 be paid within 30 days.

Zeidman "presented a 15-page report explaining that each file he received lacked packet capture data," which shows data extracted in real time from the internet, the ruling said.
His efforts spanned years and included an arbitration panel. The court weighed in on the panel's findings.

The same members of this board that would post the pillow guy as fact would also tell you NASA is liberal, MSM, garbage

Yes, reality has lost all meaning for some folks. Social media ruined a generation, and not the one you think. 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

The same members of this board that would post the pillow guy as fact would also tell you NASA is liberal, MSM, garbage

Yes, reality has lost all meaning for some folks. Social media ruined a generation, and not the one you think. 

Tell me how a man can get pregnant?

Jan 2, 2023Judicial Watch filed a lawsuit in July against New York City after it failed to clean voter rolls for years. The lawsuit, filed under the National Voter Registration Act (NVRA), pointed out that New York City removed only 22 names under the federal law over six years (Judicial Watch v Valentine et al.

Mar 16, 2023Election officials at the Michigan secretary of state's office and the Bureau of Elections say removing voters who don't belong on the rolls — officially called the Qualified Voter File — is part of their federally mandated efforts to prevent fraudulent voting by making sure the file is clear of
Judicial Watch announced today that it signed a settlement agreement with the State of California and County of Los Angeles under which they will begin the process of removing from their voter registration rolls as many as 1.5 million inactive registered names that may be invalid. These removals

yeah. wonder why the left insists on leaving all those invalid voter names off their lists.

the same liars that demand no identification to vote, right?

5 hours ago, cccjwh said:

In case you missed it. Mike had a challenge that if anyone could prove that his data fails to prove election fraud. Since his data was nothing but random network traffic, it was pretty easy to show. MAGA is so stupid they believed Mike had proof. But MAGA is the stupidest cult in modern history.

MyPillow CEO ordered to pay $5M to man who proved him wrong on 2020 election (axios.com)

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell was ordered by a judge to pay a man the $5 million reward he promised at a "Prove Mike Wrong Challenge" about the 2020 election.

The big picture: Lindell is one of several former President Trump-aligned election deniers who have faced legal consequences over baseless conspiracy theories or involvement in the Jan. 6 insurrection.

Lindell hosted a "cyber symposium" in 2021, challenging attendees to prove that data he provided "unequivocally does NOT reflect information related to the November 2020 election," the ruling said.
Robert Zeidman, a Republican who voted for Trump, has testified that the files he was given as part of the challenge "seemed to be random numbers and letters," per the Washington Post.
Driving the news: A federal judge in Minnesota ordered Wednesday that the arbitration award, plus interest beginning in April 2023 be paid within 30 days.

Zeidman "presented a 15-page report explaining that each file he received lacked packet capture data," which shows data extracted in real time from the internet, the ruling said.
His efforts spanned years and included an arbitration panel. The court weighed in on the panel's findings.

You are so fucking dumb you can't even spell the mans name correctly.. Ccunt Boi... Dumbest poster on the board!!!...

31 minutes ago, FairHooker11 said:

"vote twice? you would get prosecuted" 

Nevada has 130k instances of voter fraud and No prosecutions... 

so voter fraud didnt happen right cccp?  🤡

cue up Arizona 

Georgia 

Pennsylvania ... 

I’m sure the Libtards have an excuse for this.

1 hour ago, FairHooker11 said:

"vote twice? you would get prosecuted" 

Nevada has 130k instances of voter fraud and No prosecutions... 

so voter fraud didnt happen right cccp?  🤡

cue up Arizona 

Georgia 

Pennsylvania ... 

You losers took the Nevada "fraud" to trial and what happen? The same thing that always happens when stupid theory have to be back up with actual evidence\, case dismissed. But when you are a cult member of the stupidest cult in modern history, you never bother to fact check anything. 

Fact check: Viral post makes false claims about Nevada's election (usatoday.com)

The court concluded that the Kamzol's data was not credible, and Russell wrote that his methodology "had little to no information about or supervision over the origins of his data, the manner in which it had been matched, and what the rate of false positives would be. Additionally, there was little or no verification of his numbers." 

In the 35-page order, Russell also wrote that "the record does not support a finding that any Nevada voter voted twice." 

However, the court found no evidence to support claims that "election officials counted ballots from voters who did not meet Nevada residency requirements."

Our rating: False

The claim that Nevada's 2020 presidential election included cases of duplicate voting, dead voters, fake addresses and noncitizens voting is FALSE, based on our research. The claims in the post are based on a failed lawsuit where a district court found that no illegal votes were cast and counted or that any legal votes were not counted. Biden won Nevada's six electoral votes and those results were finalized by Congress. 

It takes a special kind of stupid to believe stupid shit like this. Any fucking moron can say "voter fraud" in front of a camera. You have to prove it in court. That is why you morons lose damn near every court case. Your feelings are not evidence.

• Haha 1

Maybe welfare baby and woodpecker are roommates, and whoreta is their slum landlord.

Whatever, it is very strange....

and stupid.

Funny reality our elderly MAGA friends have created, huh?

One where they can repost any nonsense, chain email, Twitter bullshit (from any source) that has a headline they like and then refuse to look into it anymore

But then when any evidence is posted showing their Twitter bullshit to be false they can throw their hands in the air and yell "MSM!" or "Deep State!" and stay in their own little made up realities.

We're not even seeing the GenAI/deep fake political misinformation yet. That is going to absolutely destroy the retirement home. We have posters sharing stories as truth from sites that straight up say they're satire. They stand no chance....

Go fasc, no cash.

Mike Lindell Reveals He Has Only $10,000 to His Name (newsweek.com)

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, a Donald Trump ally who, without evidence, has said widespread voter fraud put Joe Biden in the White House in 2020, said he has $10,000 left after a U.S. District Court on Wednesday upheld a $5 million ruling against him.

The ruling, related to Lindell's claims about the previous presidential election, upholds an April 2023 decision by an arbitration panel that ordered him to pay the $5 million to computer forensics expert Robert Zeidman, 63, who had debunked his 2020 election data. Lindell plans to appeal the decision.

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

Funny reality our elderly MAGA friends have created, huh?

One where they can repost any nonsense, chain email, Twitter bullshit (from any source) that has a headline they like and then refuse to look into it anymore

But then when any evidence is posted showing their Twitter bullshit to be false they can throw their hands in the air and yell "MSM!" or "Deep State!" and stay in their own little made up realities.

We're not even seeing the GenAI/deep fake political misinformation yet. That is going to absolutely destroy the retirement home. We have posters sharing stories as truth from sites that straight up say they're satire. They stand no chance....

I guess they missed the day where they taught about references, logical fallacies, critical thinking. Nah it's just because MAGA is the stupidest cult in modern history.

20 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Groundbreaking stuff. Good to see you adding to the discussion 

your birdbrain comments warrant ridicule. When have you ever legitimately added to any discussion?

1 minute ago, calfoxwc said:

your birdbrain comments warrant ridicule. When have you ever legitimately added to any discussion?

You disagree with my comments. You're an old, delusional man that lashes out and anything new or different. You called Trump a con man then fell for a con. 

You have provided me a great example of what I don't want to be when I get older. You're sad and pathetic 

37 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You disagree with my comments. You're an old, delusional man that lashes out and anything new or different. You called Trump a con man then fell for a con. 

You have provided me a great example of what I don't want to be when I get older. You're sad and pathetic 

This will be you one day you stupid ass hat!.. Enjoy it while it lasts... Bird brain..

427975968_10232032852501230_7048762653276985114_n.jpg

1 minute ago, nickers said:

This will be you one day you stupid ass hat!.. Enjoy it while it lasts... Bird brain..

427975968_10232032852501230_7048762653276985114_n.jpg

I will enjoy my youth and good health while I have it. Don't worry, sir. I'll definitely look at your situation and realize how lucky I am. Godspeed. 

Just now, MLD Woody said:

I will enjoy my youth and good health while I have it. Don't worry, sir. I'll definitely look at your situation and realize how lucky I am. Godspeed. 

Luck eventually runs out... So does time bird brain...

Just now, MLD Woody said:

Yes sir. One day I may be in your situation, though you're being very brave. I won't waste it. You got it, champ. We're proud of you. 

You're not as clever as you think you are Dexter... Go knock some holes in some trees.. Bashing your head into oblivion seems to work for you...

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You disagree with my comments. You're an old, delusional man that lashes out and anything new or different. You called Trump a con man then fell for a con. You have provided me a great example of what I don't want to be when I get older. You're sad and pathetic 

your comments are sarcastic, non-contributing, extremely self-aggrandizing bs. There isn't anything there to disagree with.

Your slurs are also bs. you lefies don't respect yourselves, of course, you don't respect anyone else.

People younger than you can end up dying from diseases, injuries, violent crime. Taking everything for granted, you seem to have had everything handed to you, including your job.

it's sad, and if you ever grow up, you will look back and be sorry you were so much a loser woodpecker.