THE BROWNS BOARD

No, it isn't too late. But after 2024, it may be.

Excellent article - so much truth to it:

https://pjmedia.com/paula-bolyard/2024/02/22/only-we-can-stop-the-left-n4926681

'"Liberalism moves, therefore, toward radical individualism and the corruption of standards that movement entails. By destroying traditional social habits of the people, by dissolving their natural collective consciousness into individual constituents, by licensing the opinions of the most foolish, by substituting instruction for education, by encouraging cleverness rather than wisdom, the upstart rather than the qualified... Liberalism can prepare the way for that which is its own negation: the artificial, mechanized or brutalized control which is a desperate remedy for its chaos."'

• Overall, we rate PJ Media to be Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of propaganda and conspiracies, as well as numerous failed fact checks.

Detailed Report

Questionable Reasoning: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Poor Sourcing, Failed Fact Checks
Bias Rating: RIGHT
Factual Reporting: MIXED
MBFC’s Country Freedom Rank: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

Failed Fact Checks

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:
  • Overall, we rate PJ Media to be Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of propaganda and conspiracies, as well as numerous failed fact checks.

Detailed Report

Questionable Reasoning: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Poor Sourcing, Failed Fact Checks
Bias Rating: RIGHT
Factual Reporting: MIXED
MBFC’s Country Freedom Rank: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

Failed Fact Checks

This may be a google gemini created response, not preprogrammed to be biased at all.

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Love any opinion piece that shits on educationGreat look... But it tracks 

let us know when you can "bird up" and have an opinion of your own,

instead of just trying to make sarcastic remarks about others' opinions.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

let us know when you can "bird up" and have an opinion of your own,

instead of just trying to make sarcastic remarks about others' opinions.

My opinion on your opinion piece is that any opinion piece that attacks education is a shit opinion piece 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

My opinion on your opinion piece is that any opinion piece that attacks education is a shit opinion piece 

which completely unjustifiable, apparently, by you. If our education system featured required prayer in schools, only two genders being taught, the Pledge of Allegiance required, and transgenders are expelled immediately.... you would still

complain that attacks on education is bad?

explain for the first time?

6 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

which completely unjustifiable, apparently, by you. If our education system featured required prayer in schools, only two genders being taught, the Pledge of Allegiance required, and transgenders are expelled immediately.... you would still

complain that attacks on education is bad?

explain for the first time?

So you created some nonsense hypothetical and then require me to "explain" in your nonsense hypothetical? Pretty sure you just hit multiple fallacies around any attempt at a debate, you old fool. 

Most of the nonsense you just spouted runs opposite to an actual education, so, it isn't a remotely realistic hypothetical today. 

But it's pretty clear why the right rails against education. They're much better served with an uneducated voter base

in other words, you run and hide from legitimately answering, as always. Can't back up your arrogant false narratives as usual.

you really are like a chicken woodpecker.

71f001096b36b337e1a963dbb65f47e7-2107920724.thumb.jpg.bf648355030cb8c350aa68758bafd9bd.jpg

7 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

in other words, you run and hide from legitimately answering, as always. Can't back up your arrogant false narratives as usual.

you really are like a chicken woodpecker.

71f001096b36b337e1a963dbb65f47e7-2107920724.thumb.jpg.bf648355030cb8c350aa68758bafd9bd.jpg

Ok Cal, what if you had to choose between not voting for trump and turning gay while disowning Jesus?

Would you vote for Trump if it meant your turned gay and had to disown Jesus AND the magic donkey?

You're fucking ridiculous man. You haven't made a legitimate post here in a decade. None of your delusional dribble warrants a response. I can't even say you're battling dementia because you've been this insane since I started posting. 

31 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Ok Cal, what if you had to choose between not voting for trump and turning gay while disowning Jesus?

Would you vote for Trump if it meant your turned gay and had to disown Jesus AND the magic donkey?

You're fucking ridiculous man. You haven't made a legitimate post here in a decade. None of your delusional dribble warrants a response. I can't even say you're battling dementia because you've been this insane since I started posting. 

You not only are you dumb but you are an Asshole through and though....

• Upvote 1

Just now, MLD Woody said:

Sure thing man. You're so brave. Hang in there. 

And you are the farthest thing from brave.. You're a wimp!

Just now, MLD Woody said:

Yes sir. Nothing compared to what you're fighting though. Keep fighting. You got this. 

That's right.. Been a fighter my entire life.. Not about to give up now... And I never ran from a fight ever..

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Wake up Woodrow, most MSM reports ARE opinion pieces.

• Thanks 1

woodpecker is a cowardly bird that bitches and pecks without having a legit opinion of his? own.

just interpersonal assaults - self-aggrandizing he is, always, at least, so far.

58 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

woodpecker is a cowardly bird that bitches and pecks without having a legit opinion of his? own.

just interpersonal assaults - self-aggrandizing he is, always, at least, so far.

What? Can't even answer a legit question. How sad. No real opinion. Nothing added. 

9 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Inspirational 

You would be surprised by how many I have inspired... I have had friends come up to me and quip... "I don't wanna be like Mike".. "I wanna be like you".. You on the other hand inspire NOTHING!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Meanwhile - the corrupt sombeitches in our gov have way too much power to give it up now -

this is a terrific read on the banana republic dicktaters in our gov's double standard - political hits:

https://townhall.com/columnists/victordavishanson/2024/02/23/blue-laws-for-red-citizens-n2635636

Blue Laws for Red Citizens

Victor Davis Hanson
Victor Davis Hanson  |  Feb 23, 2024

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/23/2024 at 11:39 PM, calfoxwc said:

Meanwhile - the corrupt sombeitches in our gov have way too much power to give it up now -

this is a terrific read on the banana republic dicktaters in our gov's double standard - political hits:

https://townhall.com/columnists/victordavishanson/2024/02/23/blue-laws-for-red-citizens-n2635636

Blue Laws for Red Citizens

Victor Davis Hanson
Victor Davis Hanson  |  Feb 23, 2024

I'm shocked he hasn't been whacked yet , honestly