THE BROWNS BOARD

Gov. Noem tells it like it is

1 minute ago, Jax said:

All people sin, not everyone who is Christian is good. Sorry to break it to you.

Well most Christians have a moral compass.. With Libs anything goes.. Like a man butt shagging another man.. Like Piglosi's sick fuck hubby...

1 minute ago, nickers said:

Well most Christians have a moral compass.. With Libs anything goes.. Like a man butt shagging another man.. Like Piglosi's sick fuck hubby...

Yeah, then we have libs, a totally different story lol

• Upvote 1

Most Christians distort and/or cherry pick the bible to fit whatever their belief are. The same way they find a church that fit whatever they already believe. I'm sure she had a real good excuse to banging men on the side, same with the mother of liberty lady. Great thing about Christianity, you can do anything you want and just ask for forgiveness afterward. You are good to go. 

1 minute ago, cccjwh said:

Most Christians distort and/or cherry pick the bible to fit whatever their belief are. The same way they find a church that fit whatever they already believe.

The whole world does this, you don't have to be Christian.

12 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Do you have proof?

Your feelings don’t count.

What does a "?" mean?  Like the one below.

3 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Wait isn't she good Christian married women that is banging Cheetos aid on the side?

9 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

What does a "?" mean?  Like the one below.

Good gawd how stupid can you be?

You’re accusing a married woman of having relations with someone else.

Do you have proof? Or is that your feelings?

Remember…your feelings don’t count.

53 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Good gawd how stupid can you be?

You’re accusing a married woman of having relations with someone else.

Do you have proof? Or is that your feelings?

Remember…your feelings don’t count.

No, I asked if she was the one banging Cheeto's aid. If I asked "why you like getting pegged by homeless people?" It doesn't mean you do like it. 

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

No, I asked if she was the one banging Cheeto's aid. If I asked "why you like getting pegged by homeless people?" It doesn't mean you do like it. 

Oh…so you’re a dipshit?

On 2/25/2024 at 2:24 PM, cccjwh said:

Ah well than that makes it OK! I see you are a good Christian too. 👍 

Reading comprehension 101, where did I say it was ok?

Do you just assume cause I stated a fact?

And what in the hell would you know anything about what a good christian is and who gave you the right to judge whether someone is or isn't? At least most people try.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

That’s rural life. Animals serve a purpose and if that animal killed a bunch of chickens and is not usable as a hunting dog, they get put down. That dog is going to be too wound tight as a hunting breed to be an indoor dog and it has a high prey drive. It’s unfortunate but that’s living rural. 

We moved from NJ to WV. I had to adjust to that sort of thing.

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

That’s rural life. Animals serve a purpose and if that animal killed a bunch of chickens and is not usable as a hunting dog, they get put down. That dog is going to be too wound tight as a hunting breed to be an indoor dog and it has a high prey drive. It’s unfortunate but that’s living rural. 

We moved from NJ to WV. I had to adjust to that sort of thing.

Sorry I don't buy it. You don't kill a puppy from acting like a puppy. If you are too stupid to realize the time it takes to train a dog, so shouldn't have one. She isn't some poor rancher trying to train a stray. She put down three horses early in the year, do you think she shot them too?