THE BROWNS BOARD

Gov. Noem tells it like it is

10 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

People love animals. She can try to "real America" "life on a ranch" "rugged individualism" "my kids!" all she wants, but she'd definitely bring this baggage to a ticket with Trump. 

It's too bad people have to be that ignorant because what you're calling baggage happens to be the truth.

18 hours ago, hoorta said:

Nice spin there Kristi.. Seems you now want to put that dog up on the level of a human attacking Pit Bull.  

I suppose you classify your chickens as "livestock". Yeah, and what about that goat? Or (allegedly) horses?  Guess bullets are cheaper than vet bills or professional dog training- which you couldn't be bothered with. 

I'll put it to you real  simple Hammer... That dog won't hunt- so I shot it.  Well Kristi, you just shot your VP aspirations in the foot. 

My God you're vindictive and a complete idiot, a toxic combination.

I grew up on a small "part time farm", worked on farms, and had relatives that were big time farmers.

The feelings and attitudes toward animals are completely different that those living in prim and proper suburbia.

They have to be.

Animals are their livelihood, when it becomes time to kill, you kill. You become immune to feelings and emotions. There is no room for compassion and sympathy like I have for you being an idiot. You idiot.

I left that life after high school and never went back.  I've lived in prim and proper suburbia nearly all life and my attitude towards animals changed drastically the older I got..  Now it would be impossible for me not to have some pity on a chicken about to get it's head chopped off.  It would be worse now to watch my dad kill a baby calf for its veal by knocking it out with a hammer then slitting its throat to bleed out.

I don't like it, but I understand it. Unlike clueless liberals such as yourself.

I love dogs. On the farm dogs lived outside. In the cold. Sometimes chained to a doghouse. Thought nothing of it. Today I couldn't imagine doing that to a dog. 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, hoorta said:

Ya know why I don't bother wasting my time?  Steve lets you act like a bunch of unmoderated juvenile jackasses- that's why. I've gotten tired of the pure horseshit emanating from several posters- they obviously never learned how to grow up and act respectful of opposing opinions. 

And in response to FY- odor? Sort of like Trump's diaper?  That's what this Forum has degenerated into- a pile of right wing echo chamber circle jerk conspiracy- and any dissonance in that isn't welcome- resulting in a barrage of insults and name calling. 

Yeah, I learned that a long time ago, why I've been gone for months. My mental health is much better now not having to deal with a bunch of nut jobs who populate this Forum.  

There is only some much stupid you can take at a time. This place is just full of stupid. The reason lies about anything and everything, is because he knows these nut jobs will believe anything.

15 hours ago, hoorta said:

Ya know why I don't bother wasting my time?  Steve lets you act like a bunch of unmoderated juvenile jackasses- that's why. I've gotten tired of the pure horseshit emanating from several posters- they obviously never learned how to grow up and act respectful of opposing opinions. 

And in response to FY- odor? Sort of like Trump's diaper?  That's what this Forum has degenerated into- a pile of right wing echo chamber circle jerk conspiracy- and any dissonance in that isn't welcome- resulting in a barrage of insults and name calling. 

Yeah, I learned that a long time ago, why I've been gone for months. My mental health is much better now not having to deal with a bunch of nut jobs who populate this Forum.  

I don't know why you pretend the Browns forum is any different. They were talking about someones wife all because they didn't like a trade deal. If you're going to cry over things on the internet go outside.

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

There is only some much stupid you can take at a time. This place is just full of stupid. The reason lies about anything and everything, is because he knows these nut jobs will believe anything.

It's strange how you like talking about yourself.

9 hours ago, FY56 said:

My God you're vindictive and a complete idiot, a toxic combination.

I grew up on a small "part time farm", worked on farms, and had relatives that were big time farmers.

The feelings and attitudes toward animals are completely different that those living in prim and proper suburbia.

They have to be.

Animals are their livelihood, when it becomes time to kill, you kill. You become immune to feelings and emotions. There is no room for compassion and sympathy like I have for you being an idiot. You idiot.

I left that life after high school and never went back.  I've lived in prim and proper suburbia nearly all life and my attitude towards animals changed drastically the older I got..  Now it would be impossible for me not to have some pity on a chicken about to get it's head chopped off.  It would be worse now to watch my dad kill a baby calf for its veal by knocking it out with a hammer then slitting its throat to bleed out.

I don't like it, but I understand it. Unlike clueless liberals such as yourself.

I love dogs. On the farm dogs lived outside. In the cold. Sometimes chained to a doghouse. Thought nothing of it. Today I couldn't imagine doing that to a dog. 

None of those examples include killing a young dog due to your inability to train it, fyi. 

And, given everything you said, and admitting your views on animals now, that is going to be the case for many, many other voters. So my point still stands. 

As far as Noem goes if true, it was a dog she received from another family that had problems with it.

She tried to help it but it bit her and attacked a neighbors livestock.

Then she decided it needed put down.

She's right, that's farm life. I don't know much about it, sounds cruel but what do I know?

If she has a history of repeatedly doing this then I'd say everyone has something to be upset about.

3 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

None of those examples include killing a young dog due to your inability to train it, fyi. 

And, given everything you said, and admitting your views on animals now, that is going to be the case for many, many other voters. So my point still stands. 

Honestly, there's a lot of animal lovers out there and this will make some kind of impact on her votes for sure.

I don't blame them, people in power and influence need to hold themselves to higher standards and think about their actions more carefully.

23 hours ago, hoorta said:

Hammer- I've said a bunch of times, I don't understand Biden's pretzel logic how he can be a "Good Catholic" and support abortion at the same time. How many times do I have to post here- I'm pro life? 

That said-there's several dioceses whose Bishops refuse to distribute communion to him. Maybe you didn't know that I happen to be a Eucharistic Minister. My dictate is- if anyone shows up and asks- I'm not to refuse them.  

OTOH, there's others here who support a tax cheat, serial adulterer, and convicted rapist- and think he's a swell guy.   

Biden is an embarrassment of Catholicism.  
we can’t declare what Biden has in his heart but he’s given us a pretty good sample size of its blackness.

Raising kids is hard, raising good kids is harder.

biden has raised a lot of problems.

Trump has raised upstanding citizens and actually really good people.

there is so much brokenness in our world right now we can only hope that we’ve raised our kids to reject satan and are willing to raise the next generation in faith.

14 hours ago, hammertime said:

Biden is an embarrassment of Catholicism.  
we can’t declare what Biden has in his heart but he’s given us a pretty good sample size of its blackness.

Raising kids is hard, raising good kids is harder.

biden has raised a lot of problems.

Trump has raised upstanding citizens and actually really good people.

there is so much brokenness in our world right now we can only hope that we’ve raised our kids to reject satan and are willing to raise the next generation in faith.

Bahahaha. You are voting for a rapist. You are an embarrassment of Christianity. 

7 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Bahahaha. You are voting for a rapist. You are an embarrassment of Christianity. 

Bahahaha. You’re voting for a Pedo AND a rapist.

Dementia Joe is an embarrassment to Catholics worldwide.

2 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Bahahaha. You’re voting for a Pedo AND a rapist.

Dementia Joe is an embarrassment to Catholics worldwide.

I don't think he realizes that Trump was never convicted for rape.

• Upvote 2

On 5/4/2024 at 7:48 PM, Jax said:

I don't think he realizes that Trump was never convicted for rape.

Sorry he just forced his fingers into a women's vagina without her consent. I guess it OK for random people to do that to wife. You know because it's not "rape". 👍

59 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Sorry he just forced his fingers into a women's vagina without her consent. I guess it OK for random people to do that to wife. You know because it's not "rape". 👍

Out of context, you keep calling him a rapist when he has not been convicted of being a rapist.

1 hour ago, Jax said:

Out of context, you keep calling him a rapist when he has not been convicted of being a rapist.

You just have to be a convicted rapist to be rapist. Unless you think Epstein wasn't a rapist, he was never convicted. You know Cheeto's buddy.

Is forcing your fingers into a women's vagina rape? 

9 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Maybe he picked up the idea from Dementia Joe? 🤔

8 hours ago, cccjwh said:

You just have to be a convicted rapist to be rapist. Unless you think Epstein wasn't a rapist, he was never convicted. You know Cheeto's buddy.

Is forcing your fingers into a women's vagina rape? 

Where was the proof he forced anything?

Stupid comparison as always btw, but I understand, nothing you ever argue can stand on it's own merits.

On 5/6/2024 at 10:46 PM, Jax said:

Where was the proof he forced anything?

Stupid comparison as always btw, but I understand, nothing you ever argue can stand on it's own merits.

Well, a jury of nine people (unanimously)said he forcibly inserted is fingers into a women's vagina without her consent. You know, grabbed her by the pussy because when your famous you can do that. Funny how a manipulated video is enough for you to think ByDon molest children, but trials and jury verdicts aren't enough evidence to for you to see Cheetos is a rapist. 

MAGA the stupidest cult in modern history.

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

Well, a jury of nine people (unanimously)said he forcibly inserted is fingers into a women's vagina without her consent. You know, grabbed her by the pussy because when your famous you can do that. Funny how a manipulated video is enough for you to think ByDon molest children, but trials and jury verdicts aren't enough evidence to for you to see Cheetos is a rapist. 

Oh 'they' said? Where's the proof?

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

Dementia Joe did the same thing.

I wonder when his trial will begin? 🤔

10 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Dementia Joe did the same thing.

I wonder when his trial will begin? 🤔

Guess when some evidence is found. Let me know when it something other than your feelings. 👍

21 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Who is they you are talking about?

Are you dense? It was a direct quote on what you said.

But, you could say 'they' as in the jury which I quoted, or the plaintiff.

What proof other than the plaintiffs words did they have?

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

Guess when some evidence is found. Let me know when it something other than your feelings. 👍

Evidence isn’t necessary.

Just ask Mueller. 😂🤣🤡

2 hours ago, Jax said:

Are you dense? It was a direct quote on what you said.

But, you could say 'they' as in the jury which I quoted, or the plaintiff.

What proof other than the plaintiffs words did they have?

Cheetos own words that he grabs women by the pussy.

Cheetos own words when he id Carrol as his second wife.

Carrol's testimony.

Two witnesses that corroborated Carrols testimony. Carrol told them what happen the soon after Cheetos raped her.

Witness testimony that Cheetos attempt to do the same to her on a plane.

Another witness testimony that Cheetos once again tried something similar to her.

A jury of nine people (unanimously) heard the evidence and ruled against your lord and savior.