THE BROWNS BOARD

More gruesome murders - body parts found where that gang had committed other crimes

so, are they "just wanting a better life" ?

NO.

Dangerous-er, and dangerous-er. Apparently all over our country now.

https://www.theblaze.com/body-parts-severed-limbs-decapitated-heads-long-island-park

Girl found severed limb in Long Island park, then cops made several more gruesome discoveries, now probing if MS-13 is involved

22 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Hey there was a bill to help with the problem, but you guys needed these stories to run on. 

Too bad Dementia Joe and his EO’s helped to exacerbate the problem.

Oh well, when Cheetos takes office he will take care of the border…again.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Hey there was a bill to help with the problem, but you guys needed these stories to run on. 

That phony bill was also too late to help with that. Biden already invited the 3rd world in during his campaign, even handed out t shirts, supplied instructions, cell phones, money and transportation. -dumbass cult

11 hours ago, FY56 said:

Yeah you guess not. Dumbass cultist.

Yes, you cultists have to be pretty dumb to follow Cheetos. You keep pretending you care about the border, and I'll keep making fun of you for it. 👍

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

Yes, you cultists have to be pretty dumb to follow Cheetos. You keep pretending you care about the border, and I'll keep making fun of you for it. 👍

Whatever you want to tell yourself to ease the pain you must  be feeling. You know the SCOTUS got it right.

• Upvote 1

You guys keep pretending you care about the border. May as well just stop pretending you care about the country. All you cult members care about is your lord and savior Cheetos Christ.

Fentanyl scanners at the border sit unused, with no money from Congress to install them – NBC New York

Customs and Border Protection has spent millions on the most up-to-date high-tech scanners to spot fentanyl crossing the southern U.S. border, but many scanners are sitting in warehouses unused because Congress hasn’t appropriated funds to install themacting CBP Commissioner Troy Miller told NBC News....

But some of the equipment that has been purchased hasn’t yet been put into use, because Congress hasn’t allocated the funding needed to install it. The money to install the screeners was in the supplemental funding request Republicans blocked.

51 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

You guys keep pretending you care about the border. May as well just stop pretending you care about the country. All you cult members care about is your lord and savior Cheetos Christ.

Fentanyl scanners at the border sit unused, with no money from Congress to install them – NBC New York

Customs and Border Protection has spent millions on the most up-to-date high-tech scanners to spot fentanyl crossing the southern U.S. border, but many scanners are sitting in warehouses unused because Congress hasn’t appropriated funds to install themacting CBP Commissioner Troy Miller told NBC News....

But some of the equipment that has been purchased hasn’t yet been put into use, because Congress hasn’t allocated the funding needed to install it. The money to install the screeners was in the supplemental funding request Republicans blocked.

Where's the rest of the info?

What is common among you cultists is only telling half the story.  Only the side that coincides with your lies.

What you need to do is list all the liberal raised pork in a bill in order to find out exactly why those nasty Republicans blocked it.

2 hours ago, FY56 said:

Where's the rest of the info?

What is common among you cultists is only telling half the story.  Only the side that coincides with your lies.

What you need to do is list all the liberal raised pork in a bill in order to find out exactly why those nasty Republicans blocked it.

Non-Cheetos Jesus you have full on nut job. The bill backed by Border Patrol, it was bipartisan until your lord and savior got involved. Your lord and savior knows his cult members are dumb as fuck, so make up some reason not to pass it and they will run with it. And here we are. Now the bill has pork. Oh no! 

23 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Non-Cheetos Jesus you have full on nut job. The bill backed by Border Patrol, it was bipartisan until your lord and savior got involved. Your lord and savior knows his cult members are dumb as fuck, so make up some reason not to pass it and they will run with it. And here we are. Now the bill has pork. Oh no! 

Speak English. I don't speak fluent liberalese.

So what was the reason the Republicans turned it down?  Copy and paste so I don't have to read your gibberish.

19 minutes ago, FY56 said:

Speak English. I don't speak fluent liberalese.

So what was the reason the Republicans turned it down?  Copy and paste so I don't have to read your gibberish.

Cheetos didn't want it and you cult members do whatever he tell you.

"I think we killed it. I think it's dead!  - Cheetos Jesus.

7 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Cheetos didn't want it and you cult members do whatever he tell you.

"I think we killed it. I think it's dead!  - Cheetos Jesus.

What exactly did Trump followers do?

And what were the reasons it was killed?

Quit sidestepping the question. Do the research and post it.
Your attempt to make a case is a fail.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, FY56 said:

Just ignore the fucking troll.. He's clueless and useless... Quit letting him have his fame..

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, nickers said:

Just ignore the fucking troll.. He's clueless and useless... Quit letting him have his fame..

And take away my fun? My main reason for being here is not for conservative news and info. but to crush liberals. It's what I like to do.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, FY56 said:

And take away my fun? My main reason for being here is not for conservative news and info. but to crush liberals. It's what I like to do.

except he/she/it isn't a liberal, just a nonsense troublemaking, ignorant, bellicose sombeitch who isn't aware they are being crushed....

kinda like an online verbal masochist or something.... I don't know.

9 hours ago, cccjwh said:

This is rich! 😂🤣🤡

I suppose that fentanyl finding equipment would be useless on the mules swimming across the Rio Grande with backpacks full of that stuff.

But it’s easier to blame the “other guys” for your shit for brains policies.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

This is rich! 😂🤣🤡

I suppose that fentanyl finding equipment would be useless on the mules swimming across the Rio Grande with backpacks full of that stuff.

But it’s easier to blame the “other guys” for your shit for brains policies.

"Shhh" you'll cut off Ccunts , Fet supply chain...

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

except he/she/it isn't a liberal, just a nonsense troublemaking, ignorant, bellicose sombeitch who isn't aware they are being crushed....

kinda like an online verbal masochist or something.... I don't know.

LOL...kinda sounds like a liberal to me.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, FY56 said:

I have already shown you Cheetos killed it with his own words. thanks

49 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

I have already shown you Cheetos killed with his own words. thanks

After Cheetos gets elected to office again, I can only imagine the waterfall of tears.

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

I have already shown you Cheetos killed with his own words. thanks

That's not good enough. Why did he kill it?

If by chance he gets elected, will you leave the country this time as promised?

Canada has the internet so you can still post your shit here.

1 hour ago, FY56 said:

That's not good enough. Why did he kill it?

If by chance he gets elected, will you leave the country this time as promised?

Canada has the internet so you can still post your shit here.

Why would I bother. I gave you a list of time your party tried to take people's rights away and all you losers could do is post memes and thrown insults. 

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

Why would I bother. I gave you a list of time your party tried to take people's rights away and all you losers could do is post memes and thrown insults. 

Cop out.

Then why would you bother posting anything if that were the case?