THE BROWNS BOARD

Marcellus in an idiot

Guest Metcalf_FTW

Guest Metcalf_FTW

I love watching broadcasters make their NFL picks like they actually have an idea of how certain teams play. Marcellus Wyle picked Denver saying that the Browns don't have enough guys to make plays...Is he smoking crack?

The Broncos couldn't score more than 6 points against the BENGALS until the last minute of the game! Kyle Orton is probably the worst starting QB in the NFL behind Jake Delhomme.

Sorry, I don't know if there was a separate post I should have entered this in, but stupid people irritate me. Marcellus, Mark Schlereth, Trent Dilfer and many others should lose their jobs.

I agree about the accountability, but it also boils down to the word "gimme." Analysts don't think too much about the Browns because the Browns haven't proved that they require a lot of thought. If they get better, then the weekly "The national media refuses to respect us" posts might make some sense.

Dennis

I love watching broadcasters make their NFL picks like they actually have an idea of how certain teams play. Marcellus Wyle picked Denver saying that the Browns don't have enough guys to make plays...Is he smoking crack?

Nope, he pretty much nailed it to.

He was one of the guys that thought the Browns should start Anderson as well ... I'll just leave it at that...

Zombo

Nope, he pretty much nailed it to.

He was one of the guys that thought the Browns should start Anderson as well ... I'll just leave it at that...

Zombo

Zombo

Go ahead and lay it all out. Make your statement. Don't beat around the bush, what should happen at QB this week.

Is there a qb on this roster that would of changed the outcome of either game so far?

Zombo

Go ahead and lay it all out. Make your statement. Don't beat around the bush, what should happen at QB this week.

Is there a qb on this roster that would of changed the outcome of either game so far?

Anderson certainly would have given us a whole different dimension.

Like I said in another thread, if I'm Mangini I give Quinn one more game to shine, then I'm handing over the team to Anderson.

Seems like we would have more of fighting chance with his quicker release and bigger arm than we do with the 6 points of offense we get from dinking and dunking before the game slips away.

Zombo

--But I think Quinn's Wonderlic has been keeping games close in the first half.

Like I said in another thread, if I'm Mangini I give Quinn one more game to shine, then I'm handing over the team to Anderson.

Seems like we would have more of fighting chance with his quicker release and bigger arm than we do with the 6 points of offense we get from dinking and dunking before the game slips away.

Zombo

Does that mean Cribbs Wonderlic is dragging us down in the second half? lol

Zombo

.... No vodka..... but I did find the "good creamer" for my coffee..... gonna be a good monday after all!

anyway....

I'm not sure anyone would be open downfield for DA to throw to. Course he could just put it up and let BE go get it. That does happen sometimes. Maybe DA can play RT. OR, use his height to jump for a ball as a receiver. There's enough holes in this team we can find some place to utilize his talents.

DA, BQ

BQ DA......

AAAAUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHH!

I can debate over using a standard black bungee cord, or a bright orange tie down strap to hold the bumper up and the trunk down on my 93 corolla ( I went with the orange btw.... brownies baby!!!!!!)

BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY IT'S STILL A FRICKIN 93 COROLLA WITH A TRUNK LID THAT NEEDS HELD DOWN AND A BUMPER THAT NEEDS HELD UP!!!!

doesn't matter what I strap it down with, it's not going to change anything! It's just a strap on!!!

My point is, pick your strap on!!! DA or BQ!! doesn't matter!!!! This team is still a POS 93 corolla regardless of your choice in strap ons!!!!

ugh.... going for more "good creamer"

Archived