THE BROWNS BOARD

Maine Residents Furious over $13M Tax Bill for ‘Taj Mahal’ Where Migrants Get Two Years of Free Rent

Maine Residents Furious over $13M Tax Bill to Give Migrants Free Rent (breitbart.com)

Residents of Maine are expressing their outrage over the state’s plans to spend $13 million on constructing apartment complexes for illegal border crossers where some could be afforded up to two years of free rent.

The apartment complex plan — derisively labeled the “Taj Mahal” for illegals — took a lot of heat from residents of Brunswick during a February 20 city council meeting. The locals were upset over the fact that the same apartments that cost citizens between $1,800 and $2,300 a month were going to be handed out to illegals for free.

“You have all these houses being built. That’s discrimination, in my eyes,” Maine resident George Bernier said, according to the Daily Mail. “Am I too white? Is that what it is? Do I work too much? What’s the discrimination factor?”

“How can we give housing to anyone other than our Brunswick residents first?” he indignantly asked.

wow. watch the dems give them the vote - at least unofficially. They will cluster-fraud the next election so bad....

all hell could break loose.

that surely is the only reason for them to sanction the illegals coming here unvetted, by the MILLIONS.