THE BROWNS BOARD

Can we stop Knowshon Moreno?

Earle

Can we stop Knowshon Moreno? he took full participation in practice on friday. Injury report.... Browns/Donkeys

We have to do a better job at stopping these big backs, i know AP is like the second coming of Jim brown but our LB's need to take better pursuit routes and not to allow an Ol get wrapped up into them.

Who was the brownie in the hi-lite real that got pancacked on AP's long 60+ run last week?

That was f*ckin sad.

He is still not 100% ...truth be told it's Hillis that scares me coming out of the backfield.. he's a slippery one. I still expect Buckholter to get most of the work..they will use 3-4 backs in this game. We are going to have to play a solid game all around as they have a ton of good recievers.

He is still not 100% ...truth be told it's Hillis that scares me coming out of the backfield.. he's a slippery one. I still expect Buckholter to get most of the work..they will use 3-4 backs in this game. We are going to have to play a solid game all around as they have a ton of good recievers.

Good eye on the Buckhalter call. He averaged around 6 YPC last week, but for some reason I am not a huge supporter of his. I think Hillis could be much more effective, but McDaniels doesn't seem to want to give him a chance. Moreno is a lightning rod for the fans excitement, expect him to get a few carries just to get the crowd into it if nothing else, but he is still a rook so I do think Buck will be the workhorse again.

Archived