THE BROWNS BOARD

Judge says can't stop biden and co. from adding 30,000 new immigrants every MONTH

start prepping, folks. Protect your family, friends and homes.

It's goin to get ugly, I think. Very, very ugly in America.

https://redstate.com/wardclark/2024/03/09/judge-upholds-biden-program-flying-30000-asylum-seekers-a-month-directly-into-the-us-n2171151

"

U.S. District Judge Drew B. Tipton in Victoria, Texas, ruled in favor of the humanitarian parole program that allows up to 30,000 asylum-seekers into the U.S. each month from Cuba, Haiti, Nicaragua and Venezuela combined. Eliminating the program would undercut a broader policy that seeks to encourage migrants to use the Biden administration’s preferred pathways into the U.S. or face stiff consequences.

Texas and 20 other states that sued argued the program is forcing them to spend millions on health care, education, and public safety for the migrants. An attorney working with the Texas attorney general’s office in the legal challenge said that the program "created a shadow immigration system."

Advocates for the federal government countered that migrants admitted through the policy helped with a U.S. farm labor shortage.

Who says we don't need an AR-15 ?

they're swimming in Egypt. Did you know you can eat acorns if you boil them in water til the water is clear, preferably silver oak acorns?

I mean, even the left is getting it:

https://redstate.com/wardclark/2024/03/09/prepper-culture-its-not-just-the-right-anymore-n2171150

Prepper Culture: It's Not Just on the Right Anymore

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

Who says we don't need an AR-15 ?

they're swimming in Egypt. Did you know you can eat acorns if you boil them in water til the water is clear, preferably silver oak acorns?

I mean, even the left is getting it:

https://redstate.com/wardclark/2024/03/09/prepper-culture-its-not-just-the-right-anymore-n2171150

Prepper Culture: It's Not Just on the Right Anymore

Yup.. you have to soak out the tannens.. Stock up on bacon grease and make candles out of the tallow

2 hours ago, nickers said:

Yup.. you have to soak out the tannens.. Stock up on bacon grease and make candles out of the tallow

and you can take strips of pine or maple - the soft inner layer next to the hard tree wood, and cook it in that bacon grease, and make "bacon" !

I made snack food - with the whirlygig seeds from maple trees, took the seeds out, roasted them, they were terrific.

Stinging nettle tea with blue agave is really good.

• Like 1