THE BROWNS BOARD

banned from the tavern

blowe

Mario, that was me that did that to you, it was not on purpose. I saw the option but figured it didn't work.

I'm going to guess the same thing happened to MarkO and blowe, but it wasn't me in those cases.

It's an IP ban, but you could get back if you can reboot your internet modem (cable or dsl) and get a new IP.

I'm sorry about that, it wasn't malicious.

Mario, that was me that did that to you, it was not on purpose. I saw the option but figured it didn't work.

I'm going to guess the same thing happened to MarkO and blowe, but it wasn't me in those cases.

It's an IP ban, but you could get back if you can reboot your internet modem (cable or dsl) and get a new IP.

I'm sorry about that, it wasn't malicious.

Rebooting your modem doesn't work. I just tried it and I'm still banned.

This blows.

I didn't ban anybody and accidently got logged out of the room, when I came back I lost my mod powers apparently cause there's this asshat named flip flop and I tried to boot him but couldn't do it....

Not sure what's going on...

IDK but I reset my router and I still cannot log in to the tavern...this sucks. I wanna talk to browns fans during the game.

BTW these Browns are looking BAD so far :\ I hope they get this turned around

Rebooting your modem doesn't work. I just tried it and I'm still banned.

This blows.

I'm guessing you got the same IP back. The servers on the other end may reserve it for you, or just assign it as long as no one else has rebooted. As long as there is no IP pressure, many DHCP servers will reassign you the same IP when you reboot.

I'm guessing you got the same IP back. The servers on the other end may reserve it for you, or just assign it as long as no one else has rebooted. As long as there is no IP pressure, many DHCP servers will reassign you the same IP when you reboot.

Guess I'll have to wait until next week to talk about the game....oh well.

Go Browns!

Guess I'll have to wait until next week to talk about the game....oh well.

Go Browns!

I've checked in with the tavern and from what I'm told it was some sort of glitch. I'm not sure what's going on. I don't have any idea how to ban someone from the Tavern.

Archived