THE BROWNS BOARD

Speaking of third party, this DEMOCRAT I would vote for

Running as an Independant says all the right things....talks about the border, divisiveness, American ingenuity...

Viewer discretion advised to liberals.

Some content may be perceived as "nationalistic".

• Upvote 2

"do you know who my dad/uncle is!"

I may disagree with what you say, but I'll defend your right to run as a third party and say it (ideally through ranked choice voting)

I skipped around near the end, but did he ever say what he was actually going to do? Outside of not be Biden or Trump and be a Kennedy?

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

"do you know who my dad/uncle is!"

I may disagree with what you say, but I'll defend your right to run as a third party and say it (ideally through ranked choice voting)

I skipped around near the end, but did he ever say what he was actually going to do? Outside of not be Biden or Trump and be a Kennedy?

I watched it a couple times. No, he didn’t get in to specifics, but he was pretty clear about the issues he wants to address. I thought the video was well done, and dare l say, uplifting. 

I’d like to see him get enough support to be invited to a debate or 2, kinda like Ross Perot got. This was the first time l’d heard him speak. Kind of a rough speaking voice, like he sounds really strained at times. 

• Upvote 2

JRK jr is a screwball. would consider letting RUSSIA into NATO OMG.

from Wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_F._Kennedy_Jr.

"Kennedy said Ukraine should be forbidden from joining NATO, and announced that as president he would consider admitting Russia to NATO and de-escalating tensions with the People's Republic of China.[149][155] Further, he claimed that the 2014 Ukrainian revolution was an attempted coup sponsored by the U.S. against the Ukrainian government. Kennedy also said the Ukrainian government committed atrocities against the Russian population in Donbas, wrongly claiming that all casualties of the Donbas War between 2014 and 2022 (about 14,000) were Russian civilians. He stated that Russians living there "were being systematically killed by the Ukrainian government".[156]"

and actively supported Al Gore and John Kerry for president. LOL OMG

he's a nutjob, loose cannon on policies, and he talks like a frog with Laryngitis.

says obaMao's failures were the Republicans' fault....

No telling how leftwing he would be in the WH.

LOL.

OMG.

nope.

3 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

JRK jr is a screwball. would consider letting RUSSIA into NATO OMG.

from Wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_F._Kennedy_Jr.

"Kennedy said Ukraine should be forbidden from joining NATO, and announced that as president he would consider admitting Russia to NATO and de-escalating tensions with the People's Republic of China.[149][155] Further, he claimed that the 2014 Ukrainian revolution was an attempted coup sponsored by the U.S. against the Ukrainian government. Kennedy also said the Ukrainian government committed atrocities against the Russian population in Donbas, wrongly claiming that all casualties of the Donbas War between 2014 and 2022 (about 14,000) were Russian civilians. He stated that Russians living there "were being systematically killed by the Ukrainian government".[156]"

and actively supported Al Gore and John Kerry for president. LOL OMG

he's a nutjob, loose cannon on policies, and he talks like a frog with Laryngitis.

says obaMao's failures were the Republicans' fault....

No telling how leftwing he would be in the WH.

LOL.

OMG.

nope.

Well thanks a lot Cal. You just burst my bubble.

If that's all true.

32 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

I watched it a couple times. No, he didn’t get in to specifics, but he was pretty clear about the issues he wants to address. I thought the video was well done, and dare l say, uplifting. 

I’d like to see him get enough support to be invited to a debate or 2, kinda like Ross Perot got. This was the first time l’d heard him speak. Kind of a rough speaking voice, like he sounds really strained at times. 

You're not the first who brought up his speaking voice..

Shouldn't be problematic but it is. I keep saying clear your throat man! LOL

15 minutes ago, FY56 said:

Well thanks a lot Cal. You just burst my bubble.

If that's all true.

sorry, man. lol At least some of it probably is....

1 hour ago, FY56 said:

You're not the first who brought up his speaking voice..

Shouldn't be problematic but it is. I keep saying clear your throat man! LOL

He's got a disease/illness that causes him to talk like that...

... Which I think he claims is a "vaccine injury"... Leading to the biggest reason why he's a poor choice 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

... Which I think he claims is a "vaccine injury"... Leading to the biggest reason why he's a poor choice 

Really? Over Trump or Biden?

I believe he’s an anti-vaxxer. Is that really a dealbreaker for you? I can’t say it is for me. I think we’re far enough removed from it that we can acknowledge that some bullshit was shoved down our throats over the vaccine. 

His message of unity is most appealing to me, and that he’s blurring the party platform lines with his candidacy. He’s a pro-environment guy, speaks about lifting up the poor and middle class, fixing healthcare, getting out of proxy wars and focusing on our own health as a nation. He even acknowledges the fear mongering going on in politics these days, where there’s an attempt to direct our choices out of fear. You recognize that too. 

I don’t think he’s going to win or anything, but l hope like hell he makes some waves. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

A poor choice only because he's anti-vax? There's got to be a little more than that.

Maybe he didn't talk enough about transgender rights?

1 hour ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Really? Over Trump or Biden?

I believe he’s an anti-vaxxer. Is that really a dealbreaker for you? I can’t say it is for me. I think we’re far enough removed from it that we can acknowledge that some bullshit was shoved down our throats over the vaccine. 

His message of unity is most appealing to me, and that he’s blurring the party platform lines with his candidacy. He’s a pro-environment guy, speaks about lifting up the poor and middle class, fixing healthcare, getting out of proxy wars and focusing on our own health as a nation. He even acknowledges the fear mongering going on in politics these days, where there’s an attempt to direct our choices out of fear. You recognize that too. 

I don’t think he’s going to win or anything, but l hope like hell he makes some waves. 

I'm hoping he makes waves too. We need a third (or more) party. It is just hard for he to get past someone as delusional as him regarding vaccines. Even if his other messaging is solid. 

In that case Biden sucks but at least he doesn't have anti vaxxer baggage 

Spasmodic dysphonia is a voice disorder. It causes involuntary spasms in the muscles of the voice box or larynx. This causes the voice to break and have a tight, strained or strangled sound. Spasmodic dysphonia can cause problems ranging from trouble saying a word or two to being not able to talk at all.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, FY56 said:

A poor choice only because he's anti-vax? There's got to be a little more than that.

Maybe he didn't talk enough about transgender rights?

It's hard for me to look past something so blatantly moronic

21 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

I’d like to see him get enough support to be invited to a debate or 2, kinda like Ross Perot got.

From what I’ve been reading, there will be no debate.

Dementia Joe’s handlers have forbidden any such nonsense.

They’re scared shitless of him attempting to speak without a teleprompter.

• Sad 1

so, he's picked his VP - a radical leftwing ultra rich activist.

not surprised.

https://pjmedia.com/matt-margolis/2024/03/26/rfk-jr-picks-radical-leftist-as-running-mate-n4927653

BREAKING: RFK Jr. Picks Radical Leftist As Running Mate

no surprise because that is what RFK Jr. is. Just like all the handlers all around joe biden.

https://pjmedia.com/matt-margolis/2023/10/09/dont-be-fooled-rfk-jr-is-a-radical-leftist-n1733454

Don’t Be Fooled: RFK Jr. Is a Radical Leftist

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

so, he's picked his VP - a radical leftwing ultra rich activist.

not surprised.

https://pjmedia.com/matt-margolis/2024/03/26/rfk-jr-picks-radical-leftist-as-running-mate-n4927653

BREAKING: RFK Jr. Picks Radical Leftist As Running Mate

Well Cal, you changed my mind.

Perhaps Woodys too. After reading that he may give RFK a pass on being an anti-vaxer.

2 hours ago, Bob806 said:

The smart thing to do is to not vote D or R this November.

oh, horsehockey. lol

the choice to save America and drain the corrupt dangerously powerful swamp,

is to vote for republicans who know who the deep state players are.

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

oh, horsehockey. lol

the choice to save America and drain the corrupt dangerously powerful swamp,

is to vote for republicans who know who the deep state players are.

I forgot the Republicans can solve all our woes 😂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Bob806 said:

I forgot the Republicans can solve all our woes 😂

Round up all the demonrats and ship them off to Canada and I'll bet the Reps could solve all our woes.

A hypothetical....if you had the choice of only one party taking on the responsibility of putting this country back on the right track, with no interference, which party do you feel be better suited..., the Reps or the Demons?

That should really be a no brainer.

Imagine a country strictly run by liberal demonrats...after unanimously voting to pay reparations to blacks they'd start fighting amongst each other on who should be paying .lol

16 minutes ago, FY56 said:

Round up all the demonrats and ship them off to Canada and I'll bet the Reps could solve all our woes.

A hypothetical....if you had the choice of only one partytaking on the responsibility of putting this country back on the right track, with no interference, which party do you feel be better suited..., the Reps or the Demons?

That should really be a no brainer.

It should be a no brainier, but it isn't.

Yes, the Dems have truly shifted far from the center. They've lost me on many issues. Their nominee (Biden) shouldn't be the nominee.

I simply cannot trust the Rs. Senate Bill 5 in Ohio. Nationally they held all the cards from 2016-2018 & didn't fix Obamacare.

Republicans lead the charge on the Citizens United Supreme Court decision, a D_I_S_A_S_T_E_R for our country. They need to admit their mistake there and run on campaign reform before I take their party seriously.

If Trump hadn't already served a term as President, yeah I'd consider voting for him.