THE BROWNS BOARD

over 70 dead outside Moscow, Isis-k claims responsibility

syd

which proves a point - gun ownership in russia is seriously highly restricted.

but criminals and terrorists will have them.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Are you implying black and brown people?

Woody's right, you're a racist!!!!

• Haha 1

That’s impossible, citizens were disarmed during the Lenin regime so nobody has guns.

So that makes Russia safe.

At least according to the Libtards.

• Thanks 2

10 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

3 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

That’s impossible, citizens were disarmed during the Lenin regime so nobody has guns.

So that makes Russia safe.

At least according to the Libtards.

People carry guns to concerts?

3 minutes ago, FY56 said:

Uh yeah. Guns even been taken into schools believe it or not. And airports, theaters....

What kind of nonsense are you trying to sell now?

If you say so😆

50 minutes ago, Neo said:

People carry guns to concerts?

Missed the point as usual.

If all guns were taken how did they walk into a concert with any? Because gun laws only affect law abiding, ban all guns, criminals will still be armed.

That's the point, not about concert goers carrying to protect themselves.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Jax said:

Missed the point as usual.

If all guns were taken how did they walk into a concert with any? Because gun laws only affect law abiding, ban all guns, criminals will still be armed.

That's the point, not about concert goers carrying to protect themselves.

Yes, captain obvious, thanks for pointing that out.

19 minutes ago, FY56 said:

You really are out of touch aren't you? Wow..

I think everyone on the planet understands that criminals will always get their hands on guns and they take them anywhere they want. I just don't understand why Cal would make a statement like that unless he's indirectly referring to something else and trying to take the topic in another direction.

I think I know where he's trying to go, but I'm going to let HIM derail the thread.

Edited by Neo

7 minutes ago, Neo said:

I think everyone on the planet understands that criminals will always get their hands on guns and they take them anywhere they want. I just don't understand why Cal would make a statement like that unless he's indirectly referring to something else and trying to take the topic in another direction.

Everyone but woody, which is why we always gotta explain it lol

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, FY56 said:

Exactly what crosse my mind.

U.S Embassy warned of a possible attack two week's ago. Also i wonder how this will effect are relationship with Ukraine ? We can't support terrorist Ukraine can we ?

• Thanks 1

Video circulates showing Russian security agent cutting off the ear of an apprehended terrorist suspect and forcing him to eat it

8:23 am, March 23, 2024
Source: Meduza

A short video circulating on Russian Telegram channels shows the apparent arrest of one of the suspects in Friday’s terrorist attack outside Moscow. The suspect in the video is reportedly a 30-year-old man named Rajab Alizade.

Warning: The following text contains a graphic description of violence.

In the 24-second video, a person wearing camouflage pins Alizade to the ground, cuts off his right ear, and then shoves the severed flesh into Alizade’s mouth, before punching him in the face. In the footage, Alizade lies on his chest, and his hands are bound.

In another video, apparently recorded afterward, the right side of Alizade’s head is covered in blood, and part of his ear is missing. Other videos show his head bandaged and soaked in blood. In the recording, a voice off-camera says: “Answer as best you can! I'm right here! You have one ear left!”

Russia’s Federal Security Service says it’s apprehended all suspected terrorists involved in Friday’s attack at Crocus City Hall outside Moscow. According to the Internal Affairs Ministry, all men in custody are foreign nationals.

35 minutes ago, syd said:

U.S Embassy warned of a possible attack two week's ago. Also i wonder how this will effect are relationship with Ukraine ? We can't support terrorist Ukraine can we ?

Putin is going to do everything he can to tie this to Ukraine.

• Upvote 1