THE BROWNS BOARD

Joe Biden You Sick Disgusting M'fer! Trans Visability Day My ass!

Has to be a Big Mike and King Barry Idea... Nothing is sacred anymore.. Fuck all of you assholes Woody, ,Neo and Ccunt for voting for these sick slime balls.. This tells me your all sick mother fuckers who should be institutionalized!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/biden-proclaims-easter-sunday-transgender-day-of-visibility/ar-BB1kNEHy

all part of their culture war to own America.

not just going after Bible buyers and Christians, not just

going after all public school kids to pervert them....

but warring on Christmas, Thanksgiving and Easter holidays?

We are in a vicious culture war - but we aren't all fighting our side.

They are.

Not going to end well.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, nickers said:

Has to be a Big Mike and King Barry Idea... Nothing is sacred anymore.. Fuck all of you assholes Woody, ,Neo and Ccunt for voting for these sick slime balls.. This tells me your all sick mother fuckers who should be institutionalized!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/biden-proclaims-easter-sunday-transgender-day-of-visibility/ar-BB1kNEHy

image.thumb.png.135cc6813ce34f822a06097d759bee16.png

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

When will the persecution of Christians in this country end!? They're basically second class citizens now!

C'mon man. I'm no Christian, but on Easter Sunday?

The intentions don't seem pure, because it appears like it's also meant to antagonize.

Unless Biden is so inflicted with dementia, he didn't realize Mar 31 was Easter.

https://redstate.com/mccabe/2024/03/30/the-redstate-interview-sacked-bishop-strickland-says-we-must-speak-up-stop-the-insanity-n2172098

The RedState Interview: Sacked Bishop Strickland Says We Must Speak Up, Stop the Insanity

"There've been a lot of priests that have been canceled because they're speaking about things that the bishop's not comfortable with them speaking about,” he said. 

“That's a problem,” he added. “We're not in communist China, but there is pressure, especially in some dioceses, the priests get canceled if they're talking too much about the orthodox teachings of the Church, things like the sanctity of life and being against abortion.”

Strickland said he is concerned. “We're not as far away from that kind of oppression as we might hope we were.”

Once again, the woodpecker pretends to laugh at facts that don't fit his ? bigotry.
image.gif.9681c1378d068ff3a9c82973b6960406.gif

Ho, Ho, No - The left is fighting to remove nativities and even Christmas trees (which are now "religious symbols") from the public square.Year Round - Christmas is increasingly just one front in the war on Christianity, as atheists and secularists push freedom from religion. Christmas: a season of generosity,
Since July 2020, the U.S.C.C.B. has tracked more than 105 incidents of vandalism of Catholic sites in the U.S., including arson, graffiti and defaced statues.

6 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

When will the persecution of Christians in this country end!? They're basically second class citizens now!

Notice how he always tries to derail the topic by stating something no one mentioned in this topic yet?

And it always sidesteps the actual topic.

Putting another day on top of one that already exists is asinine. Easter is a major holiday for the Christian nation and it's been a recognized holiday.

What kind of pompous ass designates a traditional holiday with something else?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, FY56 said:

C'mon man. I'm no Christian, but on Easter Sunday?

The intentions don't seem pure, because it appears like it's also meant to antagonize.

Unless Biden is so inflicted with dementia, he didn't realize Mar 31 was Easter.

This is a good honest answer. Just because you don't believe in the faith doesn't mean you have to pretend to be oblivious to the facts like our local lib.

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Jax said:

This is a good honest answer. Just because you don't believe in the faith doesn't mean you have to pretend to be oblivious to the facts like our local lib.

Well, what I truly meant by that is that I don't practice Christianity as a Christian should and sometimes refer to myself as a CINO ...Christian In Name Only.

In recent years I have had a strong agnostic leaning.

I will however not put up with any Christian bashing from the left, and will defend religion as strongly as I would any Conservative values.

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, hammertime said:

But Joe Biden is catholic….

we are in bad shape….  Even our pope will not denounce this absolute senile bastard.

He aint no traditional Pope. Look into his views.

He's one of them. Liberal approved.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Not a fan of this pope.

He's a total heretic..  My Croatian Aunt is Madonna Superiore (head nunn) at the Vatican.. She has to deal with this asshole pope every day...

• Sad 1

Orlando Magic star Jonathan Isaac joined in on ripping the president, saying on X, formerly Twitter, the White House "know[s] exactly what they are doing."

"They want you to hate! This helps no one and only promotes division," he wrote. "They know exactly what they are doing.. we should be angry but shouldn’t lose the spirit of what tomorrow means! Don’t lose focus. Because He is risen there is hope for all."

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

I am not religious and this seems in super poor taste. Read the room.  

The dems seem pretty locked in to wanting to lose the presidential election. 

Also, it’s been a minute. Hope you guys are doing alright.

To be fair I didn't realize this Trans Visibility Day has existed since 2009 and Biden has been commemorating it as president since 2021. These two holidays won't overlap again for like 60 years. 

Any Christian that goes full snowflake and gets offended by this probably wasn't voting for him anyway. 

And I'm sure he would have gotten backlash if he just ignored the trans holiday he has been recognizing for years. I bet some interns saw these dates aligning months ago and knew they were fucked then. 

Side note. Isn't it interesting literally any other Rep other than Trump would beat Biden easily. And any other Dem other than Biden would beat Trump easily. And yet we're left with these two losers?

7 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

To be fair I didn't realize this Trans Visibility Day has existed since 2009 and Biden has been commemorating it as president since 2021. These two holidays won't overlap again for like 60 years. 

Any Christian that goes full snowflake and gets offended by this probably wasn't voting for him anyway. 

And I'm sure he would have gotten backlash if he just ignored the trans holiday he has been recognizing for years. I bet some interns saw these dates aligning months ago and knew they were fucked then. 

Side note. Isn't it interesting literally any other Rep other than Trump would beat Biden easily. And any other Dem other than Biden would beat Trump easily. And yet we're left with these two losers?

I think you would be shocked. There are a lot of union member Catholics who vote blue who may opt just to stay home on Election Day over it. 

I also didn’t know about it already being a thing. But I would think it wise to press Easter forward over trans visibility day. It’s just a numbers game. Anecdotally, the folks I know who would spaz over him not acknowledging trans day are also the same people saying they won’t vote for him over Palestine. 

I don’t love Trump but comparatively we have a corpse at the helm and a pill junkie as VP. It’s really more of a reflection on how people have let us get walked into this shit.