THE BROWNS BOARD

Joe Biden You Sick Disgusting M'fer! Trans Visability Day My ass!

9 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

To be fair I didn't realize this Trans Visibility Day has existed since 2009 and Biden has been commemorating it as president since 2021. These two holidays won't overlap again for like 60 years. 

Any Christian that goes full snowflake and gets offended by this probably wasn't voting for him anyway. 

And I'm sure he would have gotten backlash if he just ignored the trans holiday he has been recognizing for years. I bet some interns saw these dates aligning months ago and knew they were fucked then. 

On a side note. Isn't it interesting literally any other Rep other than Trump would beat Biden easily. And any other Dem other than Biden would beat Trump easily. And yet we're left with these two losers?

This seems like an honest reply. Good. The trouble is, biden DISSED EASTER and it's meaning by banning Easter religious symbols.

but this corrupt WH doesn't ban trans from offending children on Christmas?

It isn't snowflake, woodpecker - you just don't like Christians. Easter is a seriously major holiday.

trans day - no. it was just an unofficial "day" that doesn't have legitimacy. but you like it, so much of America doesn't care that you do, so hang on to your slurs.

"any other rep" would beat biden? I don't know, you don't know, none of us knows. And given a FAIR ELECTION without BALLOT HARVESTING - I'm thinking Trump will win, the polls really support that.

biden is a loser because he has plagiarized since at least college. He has dramatically exaggerated stories and lied about so much for his entire career - it's shocking and concerning about what is wrong with him. He has been a miserable failure as vp - wrong on foreign policy his entire career, and as president - he is an unmitigated total destructive disaster puppet for the leftwing activists who decide everything for him.

That is a loser.

Pres Trump did so much GREAT and GOOD for America. We were SAFE. Illegals were mostly STOPPED.

He was a WINNER.

1 hour ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

I think you would be shocked. There are a lot of union member Catholics who vote blue who may opt just to stay home on Election Day over it. 

I also didn’t know about it already being a thing. But I would think it wise to press Easter forward over trans visibility day. It’s just a numbers game. Anecdotally, the folks I know who would spaz over him not acknowledging trans day are also the same people saying they won’t vote for him over Palestine. 

I don’t love Trump but comparatively we have a corpse at the helm and a pill junkie as VP. It’s really more of a reflection on how people have let us get walked into this shit. 

It's a shitty situation with shit options all around. 

I'd have to think union members would vote Union instead of a "anti trans" vote, but who knows. People are dumb and the "woke culture war" nonsense is being pumped at every opportunity. Damn shame that is the focus instead of any real issue (but that's the point for those that don't want any change)

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

He has dramatically exaggerated stories and lied about so much for his entire career - it's shocking and concerning about what is wrong with him. 

Bro, you have repeatedly voted for Trump

Your cognitive dissonance needs to be studied, God damn.

10 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

To be fair I didn't realize this Trans Visibility Day has existed since 2009 and Biden has been commemorating it as president since 2021. These two holidays won't overlap again for like 60 years. 

Any Christian that goes full snowflake and gets offended by this probably wasn't voting for him anyway. 

And I'm sure he would have gotten backlash if he just ignored the trans holiday he has been recognizing for years. I bet some interns saw these dates aligning months ago and knew they were fucked then. 

Speaking as the resident expert on pissing off the religious, I'm not sure what other kind of reaction anyone would expect. Oh, it's your holiest day of the year? Let's have a presidential decree to celebrate dickgirls! Absolutely hilarious, but I'm not sure how this helps him with moderates. 

lol, lmao

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, VaporTrail said:

Speaking as the resident expert on pissing off the religious, I'm not sure what other kind of reaction anyone would expect. Oh, it's your holiest day of the year? Let's have a presidential decree to celebrate dickgirls! Absolutely hilarious, but I'm not sure how this helps him with moderates. 

lol, lmao

A decree makes it sound like the trans visibility day didn't exist until this weekend where Biden went out of his way to invent it and officially proclaim it falls in Easter every year...

... Come on.

Feels all very snowflake-y to me. 

If this was a gay visibility day there'd be a smaller vocal minority up in arms because it would generally seem in bad taste. But trans individuals are back where gays used to be in the public eye, I guess, so the hate is more normalized still .

11 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

A decree makes it sound like the trans visibility day didn't exist until this weekend where Biden went out of his way to invent it and officially proclaim it falls in Easter every year...

... Come on.

If this was a gay visibility day there'd be a smaller vocal minority up in arms because it would generally seem in bad taste. But trans individuals are back where gays used to be in the public eye, I guess, so the hate is more normalized still .

You're a special kind of stupid.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

... Come on.

Which, in a nutshell, describes pretty much every religion responding to outside criticism. They've created the Catholic League, ADL, and CAIR because they get so butthurt over people saying mean things about their religions, reasonable or not. 

You are nuts if you don't think the intern who made the post wasn't chomping at the bit to declare that Easter Sunday this year is ladyboy day. I suspect that most Democrat interns in DC, like us, were raised in Christian households, but didn't continue to follow the religion. Given the prevailing Christian views on LGBT issues, those religions pretty much invited disdain and contempt that they've been seeing lately, which was also on display with said presidential decree. 

Just now, VaporTrail said:

Which, in a nutshell, describes pretty much every religion responding to outside criticism. They've created the Catholic League, ADL, and CAIR because they get so butthurt over people saying mean things about their religions, reasonable or not. 

You are nuts if you don't think the intern who made the post wasn't chomping at the bit to declare that Easter Sunday this year is ladyboy day. I suspect that most Democrat interns in DC, like us, were raised in Christian households, but didn't continue to follow the religion. Given the prevailing Christian views on LGBT issues, they've pretty much invited disdain and contempt for their religion, which was on display with said presidential decree. 

This isn't even outside criticism though. It is a separate thing that fell on the same day that (some) Christians got mad about. 

And I agree with you that there were definitely younger libs excited for the troll. Especially as Trump has made trolling a bigger part of politics, for better or worse. Also the left has been much, much worse at it. 

9 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

This isn't even outside criticism though. It is a separate thing that fell on the same day that (some) Christians got mad about. 

And if it happened to line up with Yom Kippur, the ADL would be calling someone antisemitic. If it lined up with Eid, we might get a truck of peace. The people on this forum who are upset about it are exactly who you would guess would be upset about it. The reaction was entirely predictable. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Bro, you have repeatedly voted for TrumpYour cognitive dissonance needs to be studied, God damn.

meaning more nonsense? Of course I voted for Trump - look at the loser corrupt dirtbags who have screwed America in the past - he was running against those losers.

Your vague slurs don't mean anything. You just think they do because you FEEL good when you make them.

2 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

And if it happened to line up with Yom Kippur, the ADL would be calling someone antisemitic. If it lined up with Eid, we might get a truck of peace. The people on this forum who are upset about it are exactly who you would guess would be upset about it. The reaction was entirely predictable. 

Rachel Levine

On 3/30/2024 at 11:10 AM, nickers said:

Has to be a Big Mike and King Barry Idea... Nothing is sacred anymore.. Fuck all of you assholes Woody, ,Neo and Ccunt for voting for these sick slime balls.. This tells me your all sick mother fuckers who should be institutionalized!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/biden-proclaims-easter-sunday-transgender-day-of-visibility/ar-BB1kNEHy

Bahahahaha. What a snowflake.