THE BROWNS BOARD

Gearing up for mass voter fraud in Ohio ? All over America? 300,000+ attempting to register to vote with NO ID ?

Interesting - bags of unopened blank provisional ballots.

Gee, I wonder where they would have ended up......

They got caught this time. They need to check philly and chicago bars, too.....

https://www.theblaze.com/news/poll-manager-in-ohio-caught-on-video-bringing-blank-ballots-into-bar-leaving-them-unattended

Poll manager in Ohio caught on video bringing blank ballots into bar, leaving them unattended

14 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Gearing up for mass excuses in Ohio?

the fact is, either comment on the actual factual content, or continue to be a weasel-wired woodpecker.

Your obsession with anything we normal non-bird people post is creepy.

lol.

Every time I decide you are only a DUMB ass, you prove me wrong. You are worse. Congrats. Have a nice day.

Typical woodypeckerhead - changes subjects.

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

Haha, "Republican"... as if,,  when you scumbags are the architects of voter fraud.

This Republican, a Vietnamese woman didn't do this to help a Republican win, she did this to help her husband.

The wife of an Iowa county supervisor was sentenced Monday to four months in jail after being convicted in a scheme to stuff the ballot box to support her husband’s unsuccessful campaign for a congressional seat.

But nice try there loser. 

A Vietnamese woman assisting other Vietnamese.

Prosecutors said Taylor, a Vietnam native who was convicted in November of 52 counts related to voter fraud, approached numerous voters of Vietnamese heritage with limited English comprehension and filled out and signed election forms and ballots on behalf of them and their English-speaking children.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

btw, woodpecker:

image.thumb.jpeg.cfb9e6263fb2af41c1b96082f969480a.jpeg

“It’s aggravating seeing people on conservative news try to identify with me, like I’m one of them,” Anthony said. “It’s aggravating seeing certain musicians and politicians act like we’re buddies and act like we’re fighting the same struggle, like we’re trying to present the same message.”

He continued, “It was funny seeing my song at the presidential debate, because I wrote that song about those people, you know. So for them to have to sit there and listen to that, that cracks me up. It was funny seeing the response to it. That song has nothing to do with Joe Biden — it’s a lot bigger than Joe Biden. That song is written about the people on that stage — and a lot more, too. Not just them, but definitely them.”

Anthony went on to emphasize that “Rich Men North of Richmond” is about people, not politics. “It’s hard to get a message out about your political ideology or your belief about the world in three minutes and change. I hate to see that song being weaponized,” he said. “I see the right trying to characterize me as one of their own, and I see the left trying to discredit me, I guess in retaliation. That shit’s got to stop.”

49 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

“It’s aggravating seeing people on conservative news try to identify with me, like I’m one of them,” Anthony said. “It’s aggravating seeing certain musicians and politicians act like we’re buddies and act like we’re fighting the same struggle, like we’re trying to present the same message.”

He continued, “It was funny seeing my song at the presidential debate, because I wrote that song about those people, you know. So for them to have to sit there and listen to that, that cracks me up. It was funny seeing the response to it. That song has nothing to do with Joe Biden — it’s a lot bigger than Joe Biden. That song is written about the people on that stage — and a lot more, too. Not just them, but definitely them.”

Anthony went on to emphasize that “Rich Men North of Richmond” is about people, not politics. “It’s hard to get a message out about your political ideology or your belief about the world in three minutes and change. I hate to see that song being weaponized,” he said. “I see the right trying to characterize me as one of their own, and I see the left trying to discredit me, I guess in retaliation. That shit’s got to stop.”

" I Don't Care About Your Pronouns"?? Riiiiiight. That just screams all those things.

woodpecker always changes/diverts subjects because he

is too stupid to muster up anything intelligent to the op.

every time.

1 minute ago, calfoxwc said:

every time.

Well.. He's a gurlie boi..

49 minutes ago, FY56 said:

" I Don't Care About Your Pronouns"?? Riiiiiight. That just screams all those things.

Did he say that? Maybe he did, idk. 

But I provided you quotes directly from his video. I just find it funny how hard conservatives jumped on that guy, politicians followed suit, missed his point, and then when he followed up everyone already moved on to the next thing so none of the people co-opping his stuff listened 

2 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

every time.

Cal... You posted something by Oliver Anthony. Maybe an actual quote, I don't know. 

I posted actual quotes from him. 

My post is just on topic as yours is

Just now, MLD Woody said:

Cal... You posted something by Oliver Anthony. Maybe an actual quote, I don't know. 

I posted actual quotes from him. 

My post is just on topic as yours is

you can post about oliver anthoney having breakfast, but that isn't the point, stupid.

You could post about wanting to watch him go to the bathroom, but that isn't the point, either.

stupid.

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Did he say that? Maybe he did, idk. 

But I provided you quotes directly from his video. I just find it funny how hard conservatives jumped on that guy, politicians followed suit, missed his point, and then when he followed up everyone already moved on to the next thing so none of the people co-opping his stuff listened 

Thank God you cleared that up, sort of, we were all losing sleep over the true meaning of the song.

1 hour ago, FY56 said:

Now he believes what he sings.

All My Ex's Changed Their Sexes.

A parody song off of All My Exe's Live In Texas.

Yee Haw

What would that say about you if EVERY girl you dated, once you're done dating them, they realize they're more comfortable as a man?

Hell of a track record

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Jax said:

Thank God you cleared that up, sort of, we were all losing sleep over the true meaning of the song.

Just funny conservatives went plastering that song all over the place, trying to make their politicians sound like champions of the working man, without ever talking to the artist

41 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

What would that say about you if EVERY girl you dated, once you're done dating them, they realize they're more comfortable as a man?

Hell of a track record

Now that is funny Woody!

Now you have to lighten up and accept that the song was funny too. Right?

No? Still not funny?

4 hours ago, FY56 said:

Now that is funny Woody!

Now you have to lighten up and accept that the song was funny too. Right?

No? Still not funny?

I actually went ahead and listened to it, even though I hate country. 

Here's my honest critique, which will be met with "woodpecker" this and "groomer" that or whatever collection of words comes out of the retirement home today 

There are like two punchlines in the whole song, if you can call them that. If you don't think being trans is inherently funny, that removes like 90% of the lyrics that could be funny. 

If there were more (any?) jokes made it could have been funny... but there weren't.

Even as a grift it only has 50k views which makes me think even conservatives didn't really find it that good. 

D+

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I actually went ahead and listened to it, even though I hate country. 

Here's my honest critique, which will be met with "woodpecker" this and "groomer" that or whatever collection of words comes out of the retirement home today 

There are like two punchlines in the whole song, if you can call them that. If you don't think being trans is inherently funny, that removes like 90% of the lyrics that could be funny. 

If there were more (any?) jokes made it could have been funny... but there weren't.

Even as a grift it only has 50k views which makes me think even conservatives didn't really find it that good. 

D+

The parody itself (the title) is what I was mainly alluding to. No so much the actual content.

I just now listened to the entire song after reading your post. Not a big country fan either. 

"All My Exes Changed Their Sexes and your one-liner response to that...both funny.

For me "All my exe's changed their sexes" alone is funny enough to make up for whatever shortcomings the song may have.

9 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Just funny conservatives went plastering that song all over the place, trying to make their politicians sound like champions of the working man, without ever talking to the artist

Too bad for the artist. Sorry, but a song with a title like that?  He asked for it. No way he's that oblivious to not have seen it coming. Besides, who would that Conservative be to talk to the artist, and then let all the other conservatives know? 

Conservatives didn't have to talk to these artists.

3 hours ago, FY56 said:

The parody itself (the title) is what I was mainly alluding to. No so much the actual content.

I just now listened to the entire song after reading your post. Not a big country fan either. 

"All My Exes Changed Their Sexes and your one-liner response to that...both funny.

For me "All my exe's changed their sexes" alone is funny enough to make up for whatever shortcomings the song may have.

He peaked with the pun in the title, for sure

Had a great starting idea but then failed on the execution 

They've been trying to turn Texas Blue the same as they did California (got News, CA isn't really Blue), this just might do it.

image.thumb.png.f81cd65152c9940d9da5353a14ee1b47.png

Voting isn't going to solve this.

We absolutely 100% need to Vote   .   .   .   but that alone is not going to wipe out all the unelected MoFo's (DS) perpetuating these crimes against the people.

Ya'll may not like it, but I keep tellin' ya - "Hand of God".

Expect it   .   .   .   you may not (acknowledge) recognize it when it happens, but that's the only thing we have let at this point to save this Nation.

If ya'll still believe OBiden got more votes than anyone in History, just ignore this.

The Voting System is corrupt and captured.

It was all set up with the "Hanging Chad's" back in 2000   .   .   .   all just a show to usher in these programmable Voting Machines we use these days.

Whistleblowers coming   .   .   .   I've already exposed what some of it will be, but for some damn reason it doesn't matter until it is deemed "Time to come out".

Folk aren't going too realize that this info has been presented years ago   .   .   .   but that's just how things go in this 5G Warfare we're involved in.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Actually, voter fraud all over America. How many times have some of us said it already?

https://pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/2024/04/03/is-this-why-biden-demolished-our-southern-border-n4927856

Is This Why Biden Demolished Our Southern Border?

"

Two news items, seemingly unrelated, came across my desk in the last few hours — both indicating that there might be a level of cheating planned for 2024 that would make 2020 blue with envy.

During the week of March 16, records show that 386,422 people attempted to register to vote throughout the country — without a photo ID. More than a third of a million in one week."

• calfoxwc changed the title to Gearing up for mass voter fraud in Ohio ? All over America? 300,000+ attempting to register to vote with NO ID ?

yeah, the left sues and tries to get a leftie judge to help them commit voter fraud.

yikes.