THE BROWNS BOARD

Leftwing WH holds Ramadan event - but bans Easter religious symbols

yes, that is a "war on Christianity"

it's politics- playing to the left that is not Christian, playing to the Muslims/haters of Israel and Jews,

playing to all the illegals, trying to undermine Israel to get the palsetinian vote back,

....every single thing they do, is for political gain, more power, more wealth.

https://redstate.com/brutalbrittany/2024/04/04/bidens-ramadan-event-protested-both-outside-and-inside-of-the-white-house-n2172288

Biden's Ramadan Event Protested Both Outside and Inside the White House, As One Attendee Walks Out

19 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

yes, that is a "war on Christianity"

it's politics- playing to the left that is not Christian, playing to the Muslims/haters of Israel and Jews,

playing to all the illegals, trying to undermine Israel to get the palsetinian vote back,

....every single thing they do, is for political gain, more power, more wealth.

https://redstate.com/brutalbrittany/2024/04/04/bidens-ramadan-event-protested-both-outside-and-inside-of-the-white-house-n2172288

Biden's Ramadan Event Protested Both Outside and Inside the White House, As One Attendee Walks Out

They are desperately trying to appease pro Palestinian folks who won’t be voting for Biden anyway from the way they talk. 

I personally think we shouldn’t be involved but for a totally different reason. Israel is more than capable of taking care of the problem without my money. Israel isn’t Ukraine. They are a first world country fighting poorly equipped terrorists. We give aid to Israel every year for no reason than they lobbied their way into turning our politicians into an ATM machine. They have received 260 billion of our tax dollars since WW2. 

We are allies but we aren’t doing that with any of our other allies. 

1 hour ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

They are desperately trying to appease pro Palestinian folks who won’t be voting for Biden anyway from the way they talk. 

I personally think we shouldn’t be involved but for a totally different reason. Israel is more than capable of taking care of the problem without my money. Israel isn’t Ukraine. They are a first world country fighting poorly equipped terrorists. We give aid to Israel every year for no reason than they lobbied their way into turning our politicians into an ATM machine. They have received 260 billion of our tax dollars since WW2. 

We are allies but we aren’t doing that with any of our other allies. 

I know what you mean, I wish we wouldn't support the UN who supports hamas and the "palestinians".

We support both. I don't know. We're sending big bucks to foreign countries now over dei.

it's stupid - our national debt is going to make us crash.

The UN can go to hell. They are not worth one dime.

• Upvote 1