THE BROWNS BOARD

Son of hamas commander lambasts pro-hamas activist - "there are no palestinians"

which, is what I have been saying. Maybe listen to this man explain the TRUTH about it all?

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2024/04/04/watch-son-of-hamas-commander-delivers-must-see-rebuttal-to-pro-hamas-activist-leaves-her-mouth-gaping-n2172295

WATCH: Son of Hamas Commander Delivers Must-See Takedown of Pro-Hamas Activist, Leaves Her Mouth Gaping

"

YOUSEF: Now we have the problem of the pro-Palestine who are actually giving Hamas cover. They are participants in the crime. In fact, since October 7th, I personally don't differentiate between Hamas and so-called Palestinians because, actually, there is no Palestinians. There are tribes. There is the tribe of Hamas and there is the tribe of Islamic Jihad, and there is the tribe of Khalil, and there is the tribe of Nablus, and each one has different interests and all of them are conflicted. If they did not have Israel as the common enemy, they would kill each other. This is the reality of so-called Palestine.

ACTIVIST: Do you realize that's common colonial rhetoric?

YOUSEF: You don't know what Palestine is. In fact, the keffiyeh that you are wearing, this is just a statement to show that you really lack the authenticity to represent the case, and what's so-called "the cause," this is a human problem. The cause must die. I think enough is enough, and now it is proven, you are helping Hamas to prove it to the world that Palestine depends on the destruction of the State of Israel, and this is not acceptable, and we are not going to agree to it. 

YOUSEF: And I tell you something, for the next 10 or 20 years, the Palestinian people will pay the bill that Hamas has cost today, and most likely today. "

wait....no reply from Vapor?

The truth is, the "palestinians" are the problem of hideous torture and violence

against innocent Israeli citizens. Thousands of those innocent Isreali citizens have

been brutalized, kidnapped, beheaded, burned alive, raped, murdered - like children in SCHOOL BUSES....

and nearly 3/4 of them support what hamas did in Israel in that gruesome attack?