THE BROWNS BOARD

Braylon Edwards did not suck

BrownIndian

I thought the catches thrown to BE was well caught and he has truly redeemed himself. Too bad we did not see a lot of that. Again I do not know what to make of the offense. It Sucked. Now I think it is time for someone to take responsibility.

Brady Quinn was again conservative and just handing the ball to the runners more. Now if it shows the intellect of the OC then maybe Mangini needs a new OC. If the play calling was due to BQ not being ready to take the mantle then bring on DA or BR who ever can expand the play calling. The difference im seeing between DA and BQ is that when things go bad, DA throws an interception which ends our chance in 1 possession and BQ takes three possession to not gain 10 yards and hand the ball over. Im sure some of you guy might see a silver lining in BQ being there but the way i see it we are turning over the possession regardless.

Oh, and Sanchez is rocking and we could have had him.

Its a matter of fact that BE does suck he is suppose to be our go to guy and get YAC but he generally isnt able to make anything happen and rarely gets in a position to nab the ball and get away for extra yards he sucked his first year he did good his second year but left film of his one pony trick and has sucked since...if i were mangini BE would go to the bench for the year and out the door at the end of the season he isnt going to have much trade value so i trade him for picks now...if he were a tangible asset which he is not..

It appears we have replaced a sucktacular coach with a stupid one...he preaches discipline and toughness by example but wields a paper axe when it comes to showing he means business on the field but he will certainly level a $1000 fine for leaving a hotel with a bottle of water just because he said not to...another gutless idiot coach.

Archived