THE BROWNS BOARD

Joe Biden putting illegal immigrants in the VA Hospital and treating them before American Vetrens.

This offessive in a profound way if true.

It seems biden and the leftwing radicals, are trying to screw over Americans to find someone

who will get so angry they act out in violence, so they can USE IT politically.

More and more disaster and blood in the hands of every single voter that didn't vote for Pres Trump

VA doctors do not have to pay for Malpractice INsurance, saving them a bundle.  The VA covers all legal costs, etc.  So the best quality doctors are not working at the VA.  When I worked at the VA I saw some shit you wouldn't believe.  I have used them for myself for minor things, but for major things I would use the Clinic or UH.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

VA doctors do not have to pay for Malpractice INsurance, saving them a bundle.  The VA covers all legal costs, etc.  So the best quality doctors are not working at the VA.  When I worked at the VA I saw some shit you wouldn't believe.  I have used them for myself for minor things, but for major things I would use the Clinic or UH.

I hate to hear that.  As a country and as decent people we should prioritize taking care of ALL our veterans.  90%+ of all my charity goes to the vietnam war veterans.

• Thanks 1