THE BROWNS BOARD

And now that things have cooled off, Congress resumes its important work

3 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Our 'leadership' 🤮🤮 is pathetic.  We are run by a bunch of mostly fat ass money grubbing pieces of shit.  

Who are all fag , child molesting cowards! Like Woody and Ccunt..

2 hours ago, nickers said:

Who are all fag , child molesting cowards! Like Woody and Ccunt..

I tried to respect the final messages of a dying man, but your projection here is getting a little too on the nose. I hope you can find peace from these demons before it is too late. 

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I tried to respect the final messages of a dying man, but your projection here is getting a little too on the nose. I hope you can find peace from these demons before it is too late. 

I took a shit this morning and guess what?... It looked just like YOU,, A despicable POS who harasses people with disabilities... Grow up you stupid punk. Quit following your leader Ccunt into the abyss...

22 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

Of determining which speech is offensive. Honk honk. 🤡

image.thumb.png.1afeebc4aa5644aa760a9a0e36fa86a6.png

I honestly can’t tell if this is a joke or not. I would hope it is. Though the thought of congress stating and debating potentially antisemitic phrases sounds rather amusing. 

“Quit trying to jew me down on the price.” Antisemitic or not? Why yes, of course. Well let’s write that down on the big chalkboard under the Condemn category…