THE BROWNS BOARD

Conservatives were right again.

This time concerning gender dysphoria.

A highly acclaimed university in the Netherlands concluded a 15 yr. study on gender dysphoria.

Their main findings confirm:

1. That gender doubt is normal part of growing up and not uncommon.

2. That the vast majority outgrow their gender confusion.

So here we are, resorting to grooming kids and genital mutilation because liberals know best.

The 15-year study, which was conducted by researchers at the Netherlands’ University of Groningen, tracked the gender unhappiness rates of 2,772 study participants from ages 11 through 26.

In the early stages of the study, 11% of participants reported the desire to have been born as the opposite gender. As they got older, the number steadily declined and it eventually dropped to about 4% of participants wishing they had been born as the opposite gender at the last follow-up, which was usually at age 26.

Landmark Study: Most Children with Gender Confusion Grow Out of It | 94.9 KLTY - Dallas, TX

Thttps://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/childhood-gender-dysphoria-conservatives-celebrate-findings-of-new-study/ss-AA1nraYm#image=2:~:text=Childhood Gender-Dysphoria%3A Conservatives Celebrate Findings of New Study

• Thanks 1

A detransitioner from Oregon recently testified in front of Minnesota lawmakers .....

(the same lawmakers who want gender affirming care covered by insurance)

https://alphanews.org/detransitioner-to-minnesota-legislators-we-are-being-silenced/

“That’s what we’re seeing with a lot of detransitioners. It can take up to 10 years for them to realize that this was not the right answer for them. Then, some of them are just waking up after the surgery realizing that this wasn’t right. 

“This is something I’m going to have to live with for the rest of my life,” she said. “And I sought this out because I was struggling, and we need better ways to deal with mental health issues. And we need to look at underlying health issues as well.”

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, FairHooker11 said:

A detransitioner from Oregon recently testified in front of Minnesota lawmakers .....

(the same lawmakers who want gender affirming care covered by insurance)

https://alphanews.org/detransitioner-to-minnesota-legislators-we-are-being-silenced/

“That’s what we’re seeing with a lot of detransitioners. It can take up to 10 years for them to realize that this was not the right answer for them. Then, some of them are just waking up after the surgery realizing that this wasn’t right. 

“This is something I’m going to have to live with for the rest of my life,” she said. “And I sought this out because I was struggling, and we need better ways to deal with mental health issues. And we need to look at underlying health issues as well.”

Exactly what that study concluded.