THE BROWNS BOARD

Everything corrupt dems do, is solely for political gain and votes.

Antisemitism  in our White House - have gotten to biden, and the coward is acting on polling in michigan.

Very strange. and cowardly.  Why not issue a demand that hamas release all hostages?  Why doesn't biden demand anything of any other country in the area?

because biden is losing the haters of Jews' votes, that's way. He is playing both sides

to try to get both sides' votes.

America is falling apart. and Real Americans do not riot and scream "death" to America and Israel.

Biden's cowardice in the Ukraine - same thing. Biden would not give them the weapons to prevent that war, so russia

raped, pillaged, murdered, kidnapped and tortured their way into the Ukraine.

Sound familiar?

Cowardly, slutty people in our WH are enabling everything to fall apart - russia, iran, china, nk, hamas, hezbollah, hourthis, drug cartels,

sex traffickers, central american gangs, rapists, Vapor's "palestinians"  murdered all on the move.

Sensing even more cowardice, it could blow up into WWIII. They will never have a better time to go for it all.

https://redstate.com/streiff/2024/05/05/biden-places-a-hold-on-shipments-of-arms-and-ammunition-to-israel-n2173781

Biden Places a Hold on Shipments of Arms and Ammunition to Israel

just sayin.

We now have the "Enemy Within" thanks to biden's radical, corrupt handlers.

Look at college campuses. Don't think they won't one day hit cities and suburbs.

but of course that will never happen,....like Pearl Harbor........

These are the rantings of a dementia riddled brain at the end of the line, just random neurons firing hoping for the best...

But I legitimately laughed out loud reading "cowardly, slutty people" lol

Part of me still thinks you're a character someone is playing 

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

These are the rantings of a dementia riddled brain at the end of the line, just random neurons firing hoping for the best...

Then you must absolutely love Dementia Joe’s press conferences.

I think Israel will get by. They are a first world country with a first world economy. They are still an ally so if say Iran directly sends troops (they won’t after getting their hand smacked), we would respond. The only reason the US is slowing or halting arms is because they just cut a defense deal with Saudi Arabia.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us-saudi-arabia-nearing-agreement-security-pact-sources-say-2024-05-02/

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

I think Israel will get by. They are a first world country with a first world economy. They are still an ally so if say Iran directly sends troops (they won’t after getting their hand smacked), we would respond. The only reason the US is slowing or halting arms is because they just cut a defense deal with Saudi Arabia.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us-saudi-arabia-nearing-agreement-security-pact-sources-say-2024-05-02/

Interesting. A lot of this seems like they are trying to get back to the gains Trump made.

I think it's a mix of trying to save Biden's election and things that go on behind the scenes that are classified. Seems they are trying to limit China's reach, but if I can see that then I guess they're not doing a good job at being secretive, idk.

Anyways, seems there are reasons we're working with Saudi, let's see a post about Kushner again. It may be ok for the lefties now that Bidens involved.

The main reason for the deal at this time is elections. Gotta solve that conflict for votes.

'The Biden administration and Saudi Arabia are finalizing an agreement for U.S. security guarantees and civilian nuclear assistance, even as an Israel-Saudi normalization deal envisioned as part of a Middle East “grand bargain” remains elusive, according to seven people familiar with the matter.

Senator Edward Markey, a longtime advocate for nuclear nonproliferation safeguards, said in a letter to fellow Democrat Biden on Wednesday that Saudi Arabia, "a nation with a terrible human rights record," cannot be trusted to use its nuclear program purely for peaceful purposes and will seek to develop nuclear weapons.'

They already know how this will turn out...

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Jax said:

Interesting. A lot of this seems like they are trying to get back to the gains Trump made.

I think it's a mix of trying to save Biden's election and things that go on behind the scenes that are classified. Seems they are trying to limit China's reach, but if I can see that then I guess they're not doing a good job at being secretive, idk.

Anyways, seems there are reasons we're working with Saudi, let's see a post about Kushner again. It may be ok for the lefties now that Bidens involved.

The main reason for the deal at this time is elections. Gotta solve that conflict for votes.

'The Biden administration and Saudi Arabia are finalizing an agreement for U.S. security guarantees and civilian nuclear assistance, even as an Israel-Saudi normalization deal envisioned as part of a Middle East “grand bargain” remains elusive, according to seven people familiar with the matter.

Senator Edward Markey, a longtime advocate for nuclear nonproliferation safeguards, said in a letter to fellow Democrat Biden on Wednesday that Saudi Arabia, "a nation with a terrible human rights record," cannot be trusted to use its nuclear program purely for peaceful purposes and will seek to develop nuclear weapons.'

They already know how this will turn out...

Yeah I don’t love what will essentially be a nuclear armed Wahhabi led government in Saudi Arabia. If they didn’t have the oil, they would be riding camels and be some forgotten backwater middle eastern country. But they do have oil and they can flex that power internationally. It’s not even that we need it (we could be energy independent) so much as we don’t want China getting it and having a buddy deal with the Saudis.

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

Let me know when Cal runs for public office.

Nope - we're retired, and going on vacation this summer to Yellowstone and the Grand Tetons.

and I would never want to represent even one wokie like woody.

and I have to go Caddyshack on groundhogs on the farm.

image.gif.030ada562a7e8f5006b20e0b69c70d4a.gif

• Upvote 2

You nut jobs are doing a lot of projection here lately. 

What happened to Cancer Moonshot? Partisan politics prohibits progress (usatoday.com)

GOP votes against cancer research to prevent ByDon win.

Republicans kill border bill in a sign of Trump's strength and McConnell's waning influence (nbcnews.com)

GOP kill border bill, so Cheetos has something to run on.