THE BROWNS BOARD

Back into Pres Trump haters stupid faces - Trump "trial" smasher DA's witness says Trump never directed payments to cohen

time for dirty judge, his dirty prosecutor to stop the bs and throw this fake trial back into the toilet it came from.

https://redstate.com/wardclark/2024/05/06/trump-trial-smasher-das-witness-testifies-trump-did-not-direct-payments-to-michael-cohen-n2173838

Trump Trial Smasher: DA's Witness Testifies Trump Did Not Direct Payments to Michael Cohen

meanwhile, another Pres Trump hater, dirty fani willis, refuses to appear ....

https://redstate.com/bobhoge/2024/05/06/fani-willis-refuses-to-appear-before-state-senate-investigative-committee-chairman-threatens-subpoena-n2173849

Fani Willis Refuses to Appear Before Georgia Senate Investigative Committee, Chairman Threatens Subpoena

• Haha 1

The whole thing was a farce... We all know it.. The Democrats even know it.. They are too conceited to admit defeat...

You know he signed the checks, right? 

You know there is a recording of him approving the payment to McDougal, right?

I guess not. If you nut jobs actual paid attention to the facts of the cases, you couldn't just say it's a "farce". Ignorant is bliss in MAGA world.

MAGA the stupidest cult in modern history.

2 hours ago, cccjwh said:

You know he signed the checks, right? 

You know there is a recording of him approving the payment to McDougal, right?

I guess not. If you nut jobs actual paid attention to the facts of the cases, you couldn't just say it's a "farce". Ignorant is bliss in MAGA world.

MAGA the stupidest cult in modern history.

Not one crime has been shown the whole  'trial'.  Not one.  Sorry sweet pea.

2 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Not one crime has been shown the whole  'trial'.  Not one.  Sorry sweet pea.

How would you know?

They showed the fraudulent records yesterday. Payoffs to buy someone silents is not a "legal expenses". That is a crime. "falsifying business records"

Why did Cheetos make the payments, to prevent the story from coming out before the election. Which is also a crime,a federal campaign finance violation and tax fraud and it also breaks a NY law SECTION 17-152. 

I know you are far too stupid to understand basic things, so go back to your memes and 2nd grader insults. 👍

image.png.ff248bfc25ed66f0a92e72091be4acdd.png

2 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Not everyone thinks being a rapist is a good quality for POTUS.

And you still voted for Biden...:(

• Upvote 1

Trump trial judge compared to 'corrupt dictatorships' as Stormy Daniels unleashes salacious testimony

"I used to try cases for a living. I still have a pretty good sense of what evidence is relevant, what is prejudicial and what is completely over-the-top inadmissible. What the judge is letting in today in the Trump trial in NYC will be remembered as a dark stain on our judicial system, reminiscent of corrupt dictatorships. Shame on the prosecution for undermining our judicial system," David Friedman, a lawyer and former U.S. ambassador to Israel during the Trump administration, posted on X

• Upvote 2