THE BROWNS BOARD

IDF officer warns "palestinian" that they need to leave. The reply is horrifying

Really, Vapor? these are your heroes?

"Go head and kill the children" ???

Sounds like your "palestinians" want to die. Sounds like "genocide" is by

self-destruction.

You should apologize.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2024/05/06/an-idf-officer-called-a-palestinian-civilian-to-evacuate-the-call-is-horrifying-n2638683

Here's An IDF Officer Warning a Palestinian Civilian to Evacuate. The Call Is Horrifying.

"Here is a call from an IDF officer to a Palestinian civilian in Rafah, urging him to evacuate his family. The man, “Abu Younes,” is reluctant to heed the advice, even telling the officer that they want to die. He also says he wants no peace that comes from Israel. It’s an interaction with a death cult. It’s evil. You can hear children in the background."

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/rebeccadowns/2024/05/06/heres-how-israel-plans-to-take-rafah-n2638705

Here's How Israel Plans to Take Rafah

"

While critics of the operation express concern for civilian casualties--which would be entirely the fault of Hamas for perpetrating the October 7 attack on Israel in the first place--Israel has taken careful steps to evacuate people. 

Another way in which the Biden administration has criticized Israel and their plans for Rafah is concerns that Israel is supposedly not doing enough for humanitarian aid for civilians in Gaza. As Ravid's piece also mentions, though:

The latest: Israel Defense Forces plan to control the Palestinian side of the crossing and monitor all aid coming into Gaza, a source with direct knowledge told Axios.

• The source said Israel believes taking over the Rafah crossing will eliminate Hamas' main ability to show it is still ruling Gaza.
  • In the coming days and weeks, Israel wants Palestinians from Gaza who are not connected to Hamas to be involved in the control and distribution of aid entering the Strip from Egypt, the source said.
  • Israeli tanks and other ground forces entered the eastern outskirts of Rafah on Monday night as part of the first phase of Israel's military operation in the southern Gaza city, Israeli officials said."

yep. Vapor needs to apologize. The slur against the IDF about "genocide" is just a dishonest lie.

Bear in mind, you can find retards everywhere. When I did work for FEMA, families would have elderly family members and still refuse to evacuate even with help. They would aggressively tell you to leave then the water rises and grandma drowns during a way more dangerous evacuation. Completely preventable.

Obviously it’s not apples to apples but I wouldn’t use some idiot as a metric for the opinions of most Gazans.

Different note: If I got shot at the mall because of Obama calling in drone strikes on a civilian target, I would hope people wouldn’t go “well the majority of people voted for him so Logic had what was coming to him at the Auntie Anne’s”. Also, their elections are probably a sham and it’s not like you would live too long if you did make a fuss about Hamas stuffing ballots.

That said, it doesn’t mean the IDF shouldn’t move forward in trying to wipe out Hamas. It does mean that there shouldn’t be some move by parts of the media to try to dehumanize people in a shitty situation. A 6 year old being buried under rubble is fucked. That doesn’t mean the brakes will be pumped on trying to weed out Hamas.

Notice that when we (USA) fought Japan, we killed hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians.  Ditto Germany.    Ditto Iraq.     Also, Russia has killed thousands of Ukranian civilians.  No protests, not a word.  But when Israel is attacked and almost 1,500 innocent civilians are killed (on purpose) and Israel responds, everyone condemns the Jews.

3 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Notice that when we (USA) fought Japan, we killed hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians.  Ditto Germany.    Ditto Iraq.     Also, Russia has killed thousands of Ukranian civilians.  No protests, not a word.  But when Israel is attacked and almost 1,500 innocent civilians are killed (on purpose) and Israel responds, everyone condemns the Jews.

That’s just performative activism. Wait till a felon gets smoked by a cop between now and the election. The Ukrainian and Palestinian flags will go in a closet and white chicks will have BLM on their foreheads. It’s a big joke.

• Upvote 2

its always the youth they go after.  Our children from an early age all thru there learning years are under attack.

The need for firm parenting is needed more than ever now and unfortunately its at an all-time low.

1 hour ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Bear in mind, you can find retards everywhere. When I did work for FEMA, families would have elderly family members and still refuse to evacuate even with help. They would aggressively tell you to leave then the water rises and grandma drowns during a way more dangerous evacuation. Completely preventable.

Obviously it’s not apples to apples but I wouldn’t use some idiot as a metric for the opinions of most Gazans.

This is inline with their history and beliefs though. This isn't a one off chance encounter with a random stubborn person.

Different note: If I got shot at the mall because of Obama calling in drone strikes on a civilian target, I would hope people wouldn’t go “well the majority of people voted for him so Logic had what was coming to him at the Auntie Anne’s”. Also, their elections are probably a sham and it’s not like you would live too long if you did make a fuss about Hamas stuffing ballots.

Actually a lot of people do have this sentiment these days. When a politician you voted for does something really bad, a lot of people say exactly that, you get what you vote for. To give another example why: It's like the expression that a toddler doesn't know that biting you hurts until you bite him. Same premise, most people won't believe what they see until it bites them in the ass. I'm not entirely sure how this fits in with gaza though. Terrorist don't care, they just go live a heroes life after death. We can't easily comprehend their logic, no pun intended, we have a vastly different mindset. Worse than men trying to figure out women.

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

That’s just performative activism. Wait till a felon gets smoked by a cop between now and the election. The Ukrainian and Palestinian flags will go in a closet and white chicks will have BLM on their foreheads. It’s a big joke.

Half correct sadly, but there are Palestinians that live here, terrorists, hamas, muslims and they are dedicated to the death of jews. If hey put their flags away it's because they're switching them out for rifles and bomb vests. It's a mix crowd of dumbasses and foreigners that will never assimilate into American culture. Even worse, actively participate to dominate us.

That said, it doesn’t mean the IDF shouldn’t move forward in trying to wipe out Hamas. It does mean that there shouldn’t be some move by parts of the media to try to dehumanize people in a shitty situation. A 6 year old being buried under rubble is fucked. That doesn’t mean the brakes will be pumped on trying to weed out Hamas.

Wow. You worked for FEMA ? Refusing to leave? That makes no sense, some people don't make good decisions for whatever emotional reasons. Some folks don't act on a danger further away, until it's too late and it's immediate. Kinda like the lady who was at Custer State Park, and wanted to pet a baby buffalo. Two events we heard about, a year apart.

The first one, a biker woman tried to get her picture taken with a baby buffalo, and got attacked by the mother - her biker belt got stuck on it's horn, and she was yanked back and forth until her belt broke, her pants came off, and she went flying through the air. The second was the same - she only lost her sweater. The ranger who told us was the one who had to go out and retrieve the sweater.

But to refuse to leave under those circumstances, just pitiful.

Back to the Gazans - I don't understand the hatred for an entire country and people since the ancient days.

The terrorist-supporting Gazans, the kkk, black panthers, nazis, "Islamic" terrorists, groups in Uganda etc, Haiti... seems so evil, most folks can't understand it. Seems that some need to hate so much, that the reasons are artificial.

The IDF has taken the crossing between Rafah and Egypt. Why the "palestinians" refused to have their own country back in the day - their poverty and living conditions are self-created.

Children deserve so much more than death and destruction in wars they do not start.

The youngest victim of the attack on Pearl Harbor was just 3 months old. ... including children, were also victims of Pearl Harbor attack. By HNN Staff. ... 2,403 Americans died in the attack 75 ...
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Jax said:

There doesn't seem to be words to accurately describe how sick that is. Seems a lot of people can lean towards the dream of power over others or something. In class at Kent once, some long haired kid stood up and gave a speech on how "we can change the whole WORLD, man!".

drugs. something really wrong there. The rest of us, including the prof, just watched him storm out the door. Imagine 73%? of a country supporting taking over the world, even going to war over it.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

There doesn't seem to be words to accurately describe how sick that is. Seems a lot of people can lean towards the dream of power over others or something. In class at Kent once, some long haired kid stood up and gave a speech on how "we can change the whole WORLD, man!".

drugs. something really wrong there. The rest of us, including the prof, just watched him storm out the door. Imagine 73%? of a country supporting taking over the world, even going to war over it.

I've been there and those protesters are giant dickheads for doing that on the Holocaust memorial day at Auschwitz.

I've been to it and it's heavy as hell when you are in there. Protesting people sobbing in there does exactly nothing other than making the people in there more upset or hardening them against their cause. 

1 minute ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

I've been there and those protesters are giant dickheads for doing that on the Holocaust memorial day at Auschwitz.

I've been to it and it's heavy as hell when you are in there. Protesting people sobbing in there does exactly nothing other than making the people in there more upset or hardening them against their cause. 

At the Arizona monument - at Pearl Harbor...it was like that. It's a heartbreak to see all those names who died. I can't imagine seeing Auschwitz. Protesting like that seems so vicious and cruel.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Protesting people sobbing in there does exactly nothing other than making the people in there more upset or hardening them against their cause. 

These aren't college students, these are Jew and American hating muslims. This is all they know and do. They are there because they hate jews.

This isn't a game of winning support. They are there to terrorize and cause pain and proudly show their hatred. They aren't sitting at a Panera discussing ways to rally support for their noble cause then make a bungling decision to protest at a death camp where millions of jews and none jews were killed.