THE BROWNS BOARD

Jim Brown

gmyers

Hey guys,

Does anybody have insight about Jim Brown's health condition? Against the Giants they showed him in the press box walking back to his seat and I noticed he did not look the same as years past. Again last night they showed him and he did not look so good. I understand he is getting older but he looks completly different person from last year. It truly saddens me to see him like this.

I'm just guessing, but I've noticed him really struggling lately and I think he's suffering from arthritis pretty bad, which is causing him to slouch and walked slow. If the guy wasn't superhuman, he probably would have showed the effects of his brutal career a long time ago.

Guest Masters

A buddy of mine ran into him at the airport around the time of the WAS game. Said he looked bad, and was limping bad on his cane.

At the time my buddy asked Brown why Quinn wasn't playing. He shook his head and said no comment.

Jim Brown was the best running back in the game ever..........those of us who had the joy to see him game by game.............are still in awe..........incomparable and that includes Barry Sanders number two................and all the number three's

Guest Masters
Jim Brown was the best running back in the game ever..........those of us who had the joy to see him game by game.............are still in awe..........incomparable and that includes Barry Sanders number two................and all the number three's

I don't think you are saying anything people here, or around the NFL don't already know.

Archived