THE BROWNS BOARD

Bernie's Thoughts on Browns!!

BernietheKid

Well it sounds like Bernie isn't too thrilled with Mangini, and he's hitting the panic button as well.....sigh....

Bernie is a die hard Browns fan, like the rest of us. Probably even more so since he actually got to live the dream and gave us some damn fine football along the way.

I can't even speak of this abomination today. I'll never stop rooting for the Browns, but I am OFFICIALLY embarrassed to be a Browns fan.

Un-farging-believable...

-Al

Rizzo trying to insinuate that the players don't like to "run laps" and pay fines is horse shit. If they don't want to play, then get the fukc off the field and we will find players who want to play, and get damn good pay. Deal with the coach, you make more money in one year then most in a life time.

Rizzo trying to insinuate that the players don't like to "run laps" and pay fines is horse shit. If they don't want to play, then get the fukc off the field and we will find players who want to play, and get damn good pay. Deal with the coach, you make more money in one year then most in a life time.

Mangini has the same size ballz as RAC when it comes to dealing with what needs to be done unlike mike singletary...some disciplinarian he is...he is more of an anti-fan player backstabbing kinda guy..instead of straight up and straight forward...it doesnt take skills to be a mangini guy it takes sucking up..

Archived