THE BROWNS BOARD

It is usually the defense. Doesnt matter who is under center

hawaiibrownsfan

I was the one ostracized last year for making a couple threads about how shitty the defense was as people were saying they were "getting better." The defense has no heart, no desire, no passion, and no pride. And I believe that trickles down straight from Crennel.

In 1986. The offense gave Kosar a 21-3 lead VS Miami - They lost 24-21

In 2002 Couch a 16-0 lead VS Ind 24-23

Holcomb a 24-7 lead VS Pit 36-33

2007 Anderson a 21-6 lead VS Pit 31-28

2008 27-13 lead VS Balt 37-27

Quinn a 28-13 lead VS Den 34-30

So why does the defense always seem to fail.

Shuuu. (you get half a shut up, not even the whole thing)

Listen noob: this is hardcore cleveland brown fan football talk here. Dont need some geek talking about defense and special teams and blocking here. If you havent figured out by now that its all about the man with the ball, the man with his hands between another man's thighs, the man who EVERY fan knows by name (not just the soCalled kNowlEgibLE fans) then you might as well take a hike. We know real football around here not some college boy version.

Hawaii. Chuhh.

Guest Masters
In 1986. The offense gave Kosar a 21-3 lead VS Miami - They lost 24-21

In 2002 Couch a 16-0 lead VS Ind 24-23

Holcomb a 24-7 lead VS Pit 36-33

2007 Anderson a 21-6 lead VS Pit 31-28

2008 27-13 lead VS Balt 37-27

Quinn a 28-13 lead VS Den 34-30

So why does the defense always seem to fail.

Shuuu. (you get half a shut up, not even the whole thing)

Listen noob: this is hardcore cleveland brown fan football talk here. Dont need some geek talking about defense and special teams and blocking here. If you havent figured out by now that its all about the man with the ball, the man with his hands between another man's thighs, the man who EVERY fan knows by name (not just the soCalled kNowlEgibLE fans) then you might as well take a hike. We know real football around here not some college boy version.

Hawaii. Chuhh.

And the king of not reading posts on here strikes again.

I was the one ostracized last year for making a couple threads about how shitty the defense was as people were saying they were "getting better." The defense has no heart, no desire, no passion, and no pride. And I believe that trickles down straight from Crennel.

Trickles down from Crennel............I would say Savage brought in the defensive heartless players as you say..........and dumped plenty who are better that were here when he got here...........as bad as Butch was ..............Savage is worse and if not for luck the record would dismal all four years

Guest Masters

Trickles down from Crennel............I would say Savage brought in the defensive heartless players as you say..........and dumped plenty who are better that were here when he got here...........as bad as Butch was ..............Savage is worse and if not for luck the record would dismal all four years

You I can see some fault in that on Savage. But then again, a good coach gets more out of his players. I think RAC, like DA, and his laid back approach can suck that fire out of guys. You've been around the block Rich, so I am sure you have seen the same thing out of bosses on jobs. Guys that let to many things slide rubs off on those under them. They only put in enough effort to keep eyes off them, but don't go an extra mile.

Archived