THE BROWNS BOARD

Lance Legget cut.

DeadWombat

Way to go, Mangini. We got rid of all our promising, developing WRs. Leggett, Norwood, and Hubbard are all gone. Hubbard went to the Raiders, Norwood went to the Eagles, and I'm sure Leggett will be picked up by someone real soon because he shows a lot of promise. That leaves no WRs on the practice squad.

Oh, and in case you didn't know, we used to have Marquis Floyd... but cut him a couple days ago. :huh: Apparently we needed him back here really badly.

Way to go, Mangini. We got rid of all our promising, developing WRs. Leggett, Norwood, and Hubbard are all gone. Hubbard went to the Raiders, Norwood went to the Eagles, and I'm sure Leggett will be picked up by someone real soon because he shows a lot of promise. That leaves no WRs on the practice squad.

Oh, and in case you didn't know, we used to have Marquis Floyd... but cut him a couple days ago. :huh: Apparently we needed him back here really badly.

Dude, who cares. We need real players anyway. Not pracitce squad junkies.

Yea, maybe we should just get rid of everyone that isn't going to produce right away. We need real players, after all. :unsure:

Deadbraincells, we are the Cleveland Browns. If you cant show that you have talent on our team then there is a problem. Do you seriously think that these guys will produce in the NFL on ANY NFL team? Come on bro. Besides we took 52 WR's in the 2nd round of this years draft.

Yea, maybe we should just get rid of everyone that isn't going to produce right away. We need real players, after all. :unsure:

You're upset we let go of Hubbard, Norwood and Leggett? WTF? We suck a lot worse on the OL and LB. If you have angst direct at not upgrading these positions. WR is not a pos I'd worry about.

Way to go, Mangini. We got rid of all our promising, developing WRs. Leggett, Norwood, and Hubbard are all gone.

LMAO. What was so promising about these guys?

Momass and Robiskie are promising. Those guys are fodder.

I will send you a $1 for each of their career TDs when they are out of the league for good if that makes you feel better.

Zombo

LMAO. What was so promising about these guys?

Momass and Robiskie are promising. Those guys are fodder.

I will send you a $1 for each of their career TDs when they are out of the league for good if that makes you feel better.

Zombo

Should I PM you my address now? :lol:

WOOOSH! (sound made of my comment going over your head car ramrod)

No I got it. (I think)...

To me it is common sense.

That happens all the time in the nfl. Maybe we were looking at rucker or some of those other guys before we let go of them knowing that other teams would pick those guys up before this guy.

Or maybe it did go over my head. I dunno.

Archived