Brady Quinn

QB Rating 66.1

Completions 12

Attempts 22

Yards 112

Comp. Percentage 54%

Rushing:

J. Lew

On 10 attempts, he got 43 yards and averaged 4.3 yards per carry. (not bad for an old fart)

Leron Mcclain

On 3 attempts, he got 58 yards, and averaged 19.3 yards per carry. (had one big 50 yard td run)

Ravens Defense:

Trevor Pryce 3 sacks

Kelly Gregg 1 sack, 1 safety

Dawan Landry 1 sack and 1 interception(49 yards)

Tom Zbikowski 1 forced fumble, returned for negative 3 yards

5 sacks total for the Ratbirds

Browns Defense:

Kenyon Coleman 2 sack

Shaun Rogers 1 sack

Hank Poteat 1 sack

D'Qwell Jackson 1 TD Int(60 yards)

Abram Elam 1 int(3 yards)

Brandon Mcdonald 1 int(-3 yards)

David Veikune 1 forced fumble, returned it for 56 yards for a TD

Browns receiving:

Cribbs 3 rec for 21 yards(YPR 7.0)

Harrison 2 rec for 13 yards(YPR 6.5)

Furrey 2 rec for 18 yards(YPR 9.0)

Edwards 2 rec for 21 yards(YPR 10.6)

Robiskie 1 rec for 9 yards(YPR 9.0) 1 TD

Ravens Receiving:

Ray Rice 2 for 21 yards(YPR 15.5)

Todd Heap 1 for 9 yards(YPR 9.0)

Derrick Mason 1 for 10 yards(YPR 10.0)

Overall view: I thought it was good game, defensively for the brownies. We played smart football and caused turnovers, and to me, that's a important aspect of football. However, offensively, we still struggled. We didn't still sustain a drive, and only averaged one touchdown this game. Quinn still checked down to his recievers too fast, and alas held on the ball way too long. Again, the receivers were open. It was just that Quinn was afraid to throw it down the field. However, the touchdown to Robiskie was very good. Robiskie had slipped past through the defenders, and went over the middle and caught it. Nice play by Quinn, who was being pressured. The defense had four sacks, which was important. We got into Flacco's face and forced turnovers. The defense had a good game overall. We had played a good game. The key was not letting Flacco get comfortable in this game, and we did it.

Thanks for the laughs man!

I hope it unfolds that way but unless manguini and dumboll change that scheme im sticking to:

Ratbirds 38

Browns 3

Theres enough film of dumbolls scheme and ryans defense now for baltimore to have a parade in the stadium on both sides of the ball...

No shit.....moonlight, drink some moonshine and learn to not take things so literally....it makes you come off as a....I dunno....an asshole?

first off it's Moonlit.....not moonlight..and as far as coming off as an asshole..well he of the sibling parents,I have a ways to go before I reach your pinnacle of churlishness

Haha....you're showing your age fella. When you sim a madden game the sim takes all of 5 seconds....

I do have to say though, with those low numbers, what did you have it on 3 min quarters?

I didn't sim it. I watched it. I didn't play it. It was CPU vs CPU. And I had it at 7 min Quarters, with a runoff of 15 seconds.

first off it's Moonlit.....not moonlight..and as far as coming off as an asshole..well he of the sibling parents,I have a ways to go before I reach your pinnacle of churlishness

Don't let em get you down. Inspecta, Danamal and mz the pussy, oh excuse me .mz the pussy are all a clique. They are so cool. Just listen to them. :rolleyes: Actually a bunch of lonely dudes who have no life.

I ran a sim also with Browns at Ravens. I gotta say didn't look good for them losing both quinn and anderson in the same game. The crazy part is at teh end of the game they put Art Modell into the hall of fame. :)

The Dochebag Hall of Fame is the only place Asshole Art deserves to be enshrined in. Go to hell Modell!!

I ran a sim also with Browns at Ravens. I gotta say didn't look good for them losing both quinn and anderson in the same game. The crazy part is at teh end of the game they put Art Modell into the hall of fame. :)

The Dochebag Hall of Fame is the only place Asshole Art deserves to be enshrined in. Go to hell Modell!!

Modell is a douchebag. And so is the poster "Art". He's actually a dirtbag Ratbirds fan who posts on this site: http://talk.baltimoresun.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10

Here he is bragging about coming here and trolling: http://talk.baltimoresun.com/showpost.php?...amp;postcount=8

Turnabout is fair play, no? :lol:

My college buddies and I used to gamble on EA NBA Live '95 sim games. Back then, you actually sat and watched the sim games. It was a lot more fun than it sounds...

Let me guess...there was beer or some other mind altering substance involved?

And I'm also going to guess no girlfriends...

Modell is a douchebag. And so is the poster "Art". He's actually a dirtbag Ratbirds fan who posts on this site: http://talk.baltimoresun.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10

Here he is bragging about coming here and trolling: http://talk.baltimoresun.com/showpost.php?...amp;postcount=8

Turnabout is fair play, no? :lol:

Lerner is more of a douchebag, and um thats posters name is DColeman and he looks to love donuts. Dirtbag Ratbird? Boy you have an extensive vocabulary. So because i say i think ART MODELL should be in the hall for everything he has done for the game, that makes me as you like to say "ratbird" fan? DARN SKIPPY puppy, but thats not why i said it, i say it as a fan of the GAME.You do seem to know your way around the Ravens chat board well enough(yet no posts, are you sure you arent a RAVENS fan deep down inside? I'm not here to troll but to share in the comradery that fans have. Not name calling like sour grapes type personalitys have. For the record the browns always do play tough, and i respect that. Just watch the poking of the eyes in frustration if the D can't stop the run this year. GL

They were both guesses...

I've been in college and I know I did my share of goofy things but I can't imagine anyones college girlfriend sitting around watching NBA live games being simulated on the TV.

So I guess it was a pretty educated guess...

Lerner is more of a douchebag, and um thats posters name is DColeman and he looks to love donuts. Dirtbag Ratbird? Boy you have an extensive vocabulary. So because i say i think ART MODELL should be in the hall for everything he has done for the game, that makes me as you like to say "ratbird" fan? DARN SKIPPY puppy, but thats not why i said it, i say it as a fan of the GAME.You do seem to know your way around the Ravens chat board well enough(yet no posts, are you sure you arent a RAVENS fan deep down inside? I'm not here to troll but to share in the comradery that fans have. Not name calling like sour grapes type personalitys have. For the record the browns always do play tough, and i respect that. Just watch the poking of the eyes in frustration if the D can't stop the run this year. GL

The word is camaraderie, dipshit troll.

Did you remember to edit BQ's attributes and drop his awareness down to about 47?

Did you take Jamal out for the game?

Did you put in the backup RG and RT?

Did you sign a kicker for the week and sit Dawson?

Did you make Cribbs your 2nd WR?

I think the outcome would be more like my prediction

Balt 51

Cle 10

Who wants a girlfriend in college? ;)

Fair point...

I had one and ended up married for the last 17 years.

Let me also point out that they were very educated guesses because my roommates and I used to do the same thing and at that point, there wasn't a girlfriend in sight.

You sound like a guy that drinks pinot at indie bookstores and recites self-loathing poetry to his male companions.

Archived