THE BROWNS BOARD

Fire Daboll NOW!!

SoCalDog

too early to judge Daboll.

he needs a fair shot with a qb who knows how to play.

oh brother, you are an idiot aren't you... you prove it day in and day out.....

then the same could be said for Quinn.

"he needs a fair shot with an OC that knows how to call plays"

Chud? Nope...

Daboll? Nope....

Next?

Lets put DA in so he can fall flat on his face to with this shit for brains scheme who is the qb doesnt matter i hope they put DA in the second half so lumnuts can see that..

oh the QB matters all right. And it hasn't taken long for you BQ Fags to figure out how much it matters.

enjoy Quinn's last playing time as an NFL'er.

oh the QB matters all right. And it hasn't taken long for you BQ Fags to figure out how much it matters.

enjoy Quinn's last playing time as an NFL'er.

Your boy DA has now thrown 3 interceptions. What could you possibly say at this point? Why don't you do all of us a favor and go fucling kill yourself!!! You're such a xxxxing tool. I would gladly throw a farewell party if you would only go the xxxx away!!!

You know Daboll must know by now DA weaknesses, you would think calling specific play sets to limit his downfield craziness would be a good idea....

Quinn has a noodle are and DA is well to damn aggressive at times..... I always thought it was the offensive coordinators to well call plays knowing their players strenghts and weaknesses...

I am going to continue to drink now..... and laugh at just how bad our team looked today....

Archived