THE BROWNS BOARD

If Big Gay Ben played in Cleveland he would suck

bestplayer52

instead he plays for great owners and a great coaching staff and has 2 Super Bowls. Why do you think the Steelers can just plug people into their system and still win? Even their second and third stringers play as good as starters on other teams.

It is not the players' fault it is the organization and the system they run.

instead he plays for great owners and a great coaching staff and has 2 Super Bowls. Why do you think the Steelers can just plug people into their system and still win? Even their second and third stringers play as good as starters on other teams.

makes you think how Pioloi would have drafted had he been in charge....and who the coach would have been.

Personally I wanted Gruden or Detroits new coach.

Problem with your little theory is, that "system anyone can be plugged into and win" produced a 6-10 team the year before Roeth got there. Whoops!

And what were they the years before that 6-10 season you speak of? They have also had a similar season with Ben, including following the SB. It's not easy to win every year in the NFL.

PIT is a model of a franchise over the last 10 years. They do plug in guys all the time and still get consistant winning results. Organizations win championships and sustain winning.

Ah, but if that plug-in theory was for real, then the Steelers would NEVER have losing seasons, since anyone can win in the system huh?

6-10 and they're calling for the head guy's head just like you are with the Mangina here.

One better: Bill Cowher never sniffed a Super Bowl win in 12 years since he started coaching. All of a sudden Ben shows up and he gets the ring. "Plug-in" my hairy butt.

Only if you want to take the notion to an extream, which you are chosing to do.

Of course they are, when every other season is winning, that 6-10 looks even worse to fans.

Really, so that wasn't a Cowher lead Steelers team that played in SB XXX against DAL? I could swear that was the Steelers playing in that SB. If you are in the game, you are sniffing a SB win.

Also, a bit of revisionist history if you even try to credit that 2005 SB victory to Ben in any way, shape or form.

Ah, but if that plug-in theory was for real, then the Steelers would NEVER have losing seasons, since anyone can win in the system huh?

6-10 and they're calling for the head guy's head just like you are with the Mangina here.

One better: Bill Cowher never sniffed a Super Bowl win in 12 years since he started coaching. All of a sudden Ben shows up and he gets the ring. "Plug-in" my hairy butt.

And still people think Cowher is a good coach. Bleh

They do one thing nomatter who the coach is, THEY STICK WITH HIM! We on the other hand like to run guys out of town after two years. Ot in this case, 3 games.

No Sh*t here. I take our Pitt customers to games at the Mustard Bowl and even now, with Ben being their biggest celebrity, when he throws a couple bad passes or an INT they call for his head. It's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Those spoiled rotten fans with a great ownership group and solid football players are ridiculously fair-weather. They can twist it however they want, but I've been around them enough to know the truth on gameday. Even at the Super Bowl this year, the fans around us were killing Polamalu. They don't sniff the Bowl without him but there they are lighting him up. Spoiled, spoiled, spoiled...

Archived