THE BROWNS BOARD

It's bitter sweet for Lumnuts

Inspecta

Guest ATENEARS
3 picks and that's better?

G H O O L I E is right, browns fans are the dumbest muthaf*ckas on the planet

Whoooo look at how pretty that ball sails 90yds in the air.....to the defensive back for another pick....GO DA GO!!!!

When Quinn throws it down field in an attempt to bring us back from 20 down and doesn't throw a pick call me.

wait ... call me when he just throws it down field. Quinn is the worst 3rd down QB I have ever seen. He does understand the concept of a first down right? Knows what comes after third down?

I disagree I think Quinn sucked way worse.

Quinn was named the starter before the opener and sucked. Anderson wasn't supposed to start again, is dragged in and throws 3 pics. If he had been named the starter to begin with I'm sure he would have done better. Quinn is not NFL MATERIAL. Anderson is a good back-up at best. I really think we need to start looking for a QB. (Along with a Defense, etc.).

When Quinn throws it down field in an attempt to bring us back from 20 down and doesn't throw a pick call me.

wait ... call me when he just throws it down field. Quinn is the worst 3rd down QB I have ever seen. He does understand the concept of a first down right? Knows what comes after third down?

Quinns problem is he throws it out of bounds when it isn't a dump pass.

He gives us no chance once behind, and a NFL coach agrees..

Mangini wouldn't have benched BQ mid game if he felt Quinn was the best option when down by 20.

That is a fact.

So who does Mangina turn to for next weeks game, DA certainly didnt make his decision a easy one, and as Lumbs so delightfully put it before Quinn was removed, it was Garbage time already at 20-0 so would have expected more open play from then on. Though the field goal at 27-0 again asks you what these idiots are playing at, who cares if dont score at all, rather put some effort in trying to score touchdown than just give up totally.

Oh I am so looking forward to travelling over to see the Bengals game next weekend, Two bottles of Whisky will be needed at the Tailgate guys lol !!!!

So who does Mangina turn to for next weeks game, DA certainly didnt make his decision a easy one, and as Lumbs so delightfully put it before Quinn was removed, it was Garbage time already at 20-0 so would have expected more open play from then on. Though the field goal at 27-0 again asks you what these idiots are playing at, who cares if dont score at all, rather put some effort in trying to score touchdown than just give up totally.

Oh I am so looking forward to travelling over to see the Bengals game next weekend, Two bottles of Whisky will be needed at the Tailgate guys lol !!!!

I will be making a pitcher or two of Lynchburg Lemonade for any interested.

Manginia just ruined this team by doing the switch

This team needs to be ruined. It's a mess and not getting any better. Many on this team play no heart. Once again the Browns not do at least one thing well - run, pass, stop the run, stop the pass.

Ruin the fooking thing, already. It may get us closer to a recovery.

Ate, you don't know the answer to that? It's punt. You need to learn Browns football!

The first year that P.Manning started he said he learned a lot in the 4th quarters when they were down a lot. They went 3-13.

The next year he went 13-3.

Now pulling Brady means its over for him. Colt or Bradford next year.

Who do you guys want? I would say colt because he just seems like a football player. But almost (just a little) reminds me of Quinn in college.

The first year that P.Manning started he said he learned a lot in the 4th quarters when they were down a lot. They went 3-13.

The next year he went 13-3.

Now pulling Brady means its over for him. Colt or Bradford next year.

Who do you guys want? I would say colt because he just seems like a football player. But almost (just a little) reminds me of Quinn in college.

no more rookie QB's. Get some veterans and fix the rest of the team. That way we will save another career from getting spoilt.

Its just the style diffence of the 2 QBs DA looks better and will get more yards and picks but BQ is safer but will net less everything both will end up with similar stats/ratings and a big L at the end of the remaining games because these WRs suck...

Our WRs suck they just cant get open and there is nothing either qb can do to fix that our guys stop at the end of their routes with defenders draped all over them instead of trying to be useful..mangini needs to send edwards on a walk for starters but he has no balls...

Its funny how other teams successfully integrate their rookie qb into a functioning package but cleveland leaves them to rot on the bench...ya thats the way to get a franchise qb and if this team sells out to FA and the so called veterans who are nothing but heartless for money nfl mercenaries i will quit being a fan the quick fix isnt fast at all...

Archived