THE BROWNS BOARD

DA or BQ?

TheClevelandSound

It sucks to have Bengals fans as friends. Buddy of mine just e-mailed me this courtesy of Michigan Zone, with the note, "Tough break, bud. Here's something for you, just photoshop either of your two quarterbacks heads over the Michigan helmet, and there's your new mascot for next week's beatdown!":

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_jgyugzLdbng/RuMx...0/dress+txt.jpg

I would rather watch Quinn have a chance to grown and learn than watch the utter stupidity of DA..

Da learned nothing in the offseason. staring down his recievers. throws...not into double coverage, but TRIPLE coverage. He was getting NO pass rush as the Ravens had the game in hand and he still made terrible decisions.. He should have had 4 or 5 int's and not just 3.. I would have hated to see how bad he would have been if the Ravens put pressure on him..DA seems to think becuase he has a strong arm the defenders become invisible or something... QUinn at at least seems to learn from his mistakes.. This whole team is bad..we are not winning anything this year... We must go back to Quinn.

Guest ATENEARS
Yeah. Have DQwell and Quinn flip positions. Quinn made a nice tackle on his INT and can't be any bigger of a pussy. He might actually fill a time or two if only on accident.

Seriously? I thought DQwell was one piece we could keep to build around today.

I would rather watch Quinn have a chance to grown and learn than watch the utter stupidity of DA..

Da learned nothing in the offseason. staring down his recievers. throws...not into double coverage, but TRIPLE coverage. He was getting NO pass rush as the Ravens had the game in hand and he still made terrible decisions.. He should have had 4 or 5 int's and not just 3.. I would have hated to see how bad he would have been if the Ravens put pressure on him..DA seems to think becuase he has a strong arm the defenders become invisible or something... QUinn at at least seems to learn from his mistakes.. This whole team is bad..we are not winning anything this year... We must go back to Quinn.

Yeah DA was terrible. But for GOd's sake, at least he tried in an impossible situation to make something happen. We had no chance to win absent having a couple prayers answered. I'd rather have the QB try to force some passes in that situation than take the easy underneath passes to pad his stats and concede the loss.

Both these QBs are pathetic. I don't care which one plays, so long as they don't waste 11 million on Quinn when its obvious he doesn't have the accuracy on intermediate and long throws to be an NFL QB.

In an effort to raise funds for the #1 pick in the draft the Browns will be offering the general public the opportunity to play QB on a "real" NFL team during a "real" game. $150 will buy you an offensive snap, another $50 will guarantee you the OC will call a pass play.

It will be Quinn.

This just in: Hell has frozen

And Lums is probably cleaning off his mouse, keyboard, monitor and wall behind his desk after hearing that one!

Really, it doesn't matter who starts. Both qbs suck equally in different areas, neither is the complete package and our offensive playcalling is a joke.

We lose no matter who is in there.

Archived