THE BROWNS BOARD

Pro-Ratliff thread

RestinPeace

I don't care if Ratliff sucked in the preseason, because that is what it is. the preseason. I would have preferred keeping with Quinn while Mangini attempts to put down the player rebellion by (probably) the ex-Savage/Crennelites, but Mangini didn't want to see anymore of Quinn. DA's useless.

So that leads us to Ratliff. He was Mangini's project in New York. Might as well continue the rebuilding process and get him some NFL starts and see what he can do. Probably won't be much, but rebuilding it is.

Guest ATENEARS

I've heard good things about Ratliff and admit that I don't know shit about the guy.

I have no desire to see anymore of Brady Quinn.

Right now? I'd start Derek Anderson on Sunday and go from there.

Its probably mangini's whole plan to insert his nephew or closet lover ratty in as the starter at this point it really doesnt matter as ive said before no qb in the nfl could help this club much...this regime has now hit my shitlist with a fury they bring in 22 new faces and the team sucks worse they change qbs after only 3 starts to try and save dabolls sorry ass i consider this over daboll has to go and a new offensive scheme suited for this lackluster team needs to be installed immediately...

I've heard good things about Ratliff and admit that I don't know shit about the guy.

I have no desire to see anymore of Brady Quinn.

Right now? I'd start Derek Anderson on Sunday and go from there.

Not sure if this was a serious thread, but it is very possible by week 6 if da and bq continue to crap the bed. Boy they both look BAD!

I hope you guys understand, it's not about your quarterbacks. Derek Anderson has been an affective QB in this league and Brady Quinn was a successful college QB with great upside. This is about the offense Mangini wants. Conservative plays that relies mostly on a short passing game that will limit mistakes. The only problem is you have to have a dominant running game, which the Browns do not have. Brett Ratliff will me a nice backup one day, but he shouldn't be leading your rebuilding project.

Archived