buster

Browns or Bengals this Sunday?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Browns or Bengals this Sunday?

• Bengals win by a landslide
    • Bengals win
    • Browns win
    • Browns win by a landslide

The Team that is the most unselfish will win.

Before the Browns will win its going to take all of the players to do something unselfish like put an extra 20 hours of practice in during the week. But someone might file a grievance with the union if that happened.

fubar!

The bungals are going to roll over us like a frieght train on both sides of the ball...until fats part 2 is deprived of his duties and randy lerner sells the team it will never stop...

We should put the browns on ebay as a joke, maybe we'll get on the news -_-

Bengals in a landslide.

It kills me to say it, I used to go into every game saying that Cleveland had a shot. But in all seriousness this is getting absolutely ridiculous. I know Learner wanted a tough guy head coach who had the balls to change things in the locker room. The only problem is he chose the most incompetent POS excuse for a coach I've ever seen. Guess what the 49'ers chose an unproven head coach that has that sort of mentality and it seems to be working out pretty well... (still kind of early to tell)... Learner there was a reason the jets fired Mangina... do us all a favor and dismantle this abomination you call a coaching staff. Bring in Marty Schottenheimer as the HC. Then try and pull Mike Mularkey away from the falcons as the OC. I know thats asking a lot cause if i were either of them I'd want some serious cash to take those jobs because nobody in there right mind would want to take over this abortion gone wrong of a franchise, but learner we need a proven head coach and someone who can run an offense. End of discussion.

Derek is starting, the Browns will loose HORRIDLY

Great attitude.

At least I still rooted for Quinn once I realized he wasn't the guy.

Even Lumbergh supported the Browns when his guy was on the bench.

There's no way we play worse this week than we did in Charley Quinn's 10 quarters of hell.

I am actually pumped for a game again.

Zombo

Even Lumbergh supported the Browns when his guy was on the bench.

There's no way we play worse this week than we did in Charley Quinn's 10 quarters of hell.

Zombo[/b]

I'd love to see an example of Lum supporting the Browns when DA was on the bench. I sure haven't seen it.

Did you see the second half of the game Sunday? That was 2 quarters of hell also.

I'd love to see an example of Lum supporting the Browns when DA was on the bench. I sure haven't seen it.

Did you see the second half of the game Sunday? That was 2 quarters of hell also.

Lumberg never hoped the Browns would lose or predicted they would lose. Not that I ever saw.

Yeah, I saw the second half. We brought out gunslinger off the bench cold and told him to fire endlessly into the Raven defense after Quinn shit his pants for the third straight week and buried us.

Zombo

Zombo, I cheered DA on in 07 until he broke my heart with that second cincy game. Every since, he's been shit. Back in 07 I was a Charlie Frye supporter if you dont remember, when Frye left, I was a sailor without a captain, Derek came in, gave me high hopes for a playoff berth, screwed that all up and has played like crap ever since, so then naturally I migrated to Brady Quinn, who after much research, I believe is the superior Quarterback. It is a FACT zombo that you cannot get to the playoffs with DA.

Plus I have realized that Quinn is the worst handled 1 round QB of all time, no 1st round QB has ever been denied a chance like this. EVER. And its all the fault of DA and his cannon garnering FALSE hopes in numerous coaching staffs. YEt they never learn, hence why we keep loosing year after year.

Lumberg never hoped the Browns would lose or predicted they would lose. Not that I ever saw.

Yeah, I saw the second half. We brought out gunslinger off the bench cold and told him to fire endlessly into the Raven defense after Quinn shit his pants for the third straight week and buried us.

Zombo

All you can say is he didn't put it on this message board. Being silent isn't exactly supporting or not supporting.

Sorry, throwing three awful picks is still throwing picks. You don't have to be warmed up to know not to force the ball into triple coverage.

I am happy for you that DA starting renews your hope, but it doesn't for me. The same other personal remain on O receving the passes, and that leaves little encouragement to me for the success of either QB.

Wow so much negativity here for your own team.

Now that Andersen has been named the starter, don't be surprised to see Cleveburgh win. I don't know if you checked the stat sheet, but Cincy got absolutely torched Sunday -- don't be fooled by their fluke pull it out of their ass win.

Andersen unlike Queen can chuck the ball downfield -- he should be licking his chops watching film of what Ben did to that Cincy D. The Steelers also let Choker Palmer off the hook by not bothering to blitz him the whole 4th quarter. I'm willing to be Mangina won't make that same mistake.

I pick Cleveland this week.

Checking the stat sheet, Cincy gave up 271 net passing yards, getting a pick, and a sack. That's not exactly getting tourched. DA also isn't exactly Ben when it comes to keeping a play alive.

Zombo, I cheered DA on in 07 until he broke my heart with that second cincy game.

Boo hoo hoo

I migrated to Brady Quinn, who after much research, I believe is the superior Quarterback.

Yeah, I heard about all the research all off-season long. Then I watched him shit his pants three weeks in a row.

It is a FACT zombo that you cannot get to the playoffs with DA.

No ... that is an unknown. It is a fact that you can go 10-5 with Derek Anderson. And it is a fact that Brady Quinn is 1-5.

I'm ready for the 10-5 guy again.

Now that we blamed him for last year, burned him at the stake, ridiculed his skills, cried for the understudy, pumped up the understudy to ungodly lengths ... and then watched the understudy totally suck the life out of any potential offense we might have had.

Yeah, I'm ready for the guy that won 10 games in one season again. I think he got the shaft. And I think he will prove that correctly.

But feel free to keep researching Quinn.

Zombo

No ... that is an unknown. It is a fact that you can go 10-5 with Derek Anderson. And it is a fact that Brady Quinn is 1-5.

I'm ready for the 10-5 guy again.

Zombo[/color]

I see another leopard has shown his spots. At least Stan had enough balls to admit who he really supported instead of throwing lameass 'I support blah blah and want him to succeed'.

Here is another 'fact' for you:

You can go 3-6 with Derek Anderson, too. Or 0-3.

I see another leopard has shown his spots. At least Stan had enough balls to admit who he really supported instead of throwing lameass 'I support blah blah and want him to succeed'.

Here is another 'fact' for you:

You can go 3-6 with Derek Anderson, too. Or 0-3.

Not sure of your point.

In the off-season, I said Anderson is a lot better than this board gives him credit for, he is being undersold, and that Quinn will win a VERY close QB competition (mind you everyone was fellating Quinn and begging for the Browns to get rid of Anderson at this point).

After one start, I said Quinn is disappointing and that if he continues to play this way he will be benched before October (3 starts). But I still supported him, rooted for him, etc.

After two starts, I said Quinn is really, really disappointing, and he has one more game to show us, and Mangini, that he can do something. Anything. But I still supported him, rooted for him, etc.

After three starts, I said "Fuck it. I've seen enough. Quinn brings nothing to the table. Bring Horseballs in and let 'er rip."

Now tell which part do you have the problem with?

By the way, I ALWAYS support the Browns QB on gameday: Quinn, Frye, Hocomb, Philcox (that one was tough), McDonald, Phipps....

Zombo

Not sure of your point.

In the off-season, I said Anderson is a lot better than this board gives him credit for, he is being undersold, and that Quinn will win a VERY close QB competition (mind you everyone was fellating Quinn and begging for the Browns to get rid of Anderson at this point).

After one start, I said Quinn is disappointing and that if he continues to play this way he will be benched before October (3 starts). But I still supported him, rooted for him, etc.

After two starts, I said Quinn is really, really disappointing, and he has one more game to show us, and Mangini, that he can do something. Anything. But I still supported him, rooted for him, etc.

After three starts, I said "xxxx it. I've seen enough. Quinn brings nothing to the table. Bring Horseballs in and let 'er rip."

Now tell which part do you have the problem with?

By the way, I ALWAYS support the Browns QB on gameday: Quinn, Frye, Hocomb, Philcox (that one was tough), McDonald, Phipps....

Zombo

My point is that you seem to think Anderson gives you a better chance to win, while I can prove with facts that he also gives you just as much chance to lose. I'll see your '10-5' and raise you '3-9'. In the end, what did 10-5 get us? Moreover, since your post was assholish/gloating in nature, I'm calling bullSHIT on your 'I supported Quinn'. You never did, and every post you've made in the last 6 months proves it. You're so full of shit, it's a wonder you can ever get off the pot.

We're wasting our time with this guy - we've wasted two seasons with him already; we should have found out Quinn sucked TWO YEARS ago, now we're two years behind. So you want to win a few games NOW, screw the future.

That was hard to do with Anderson winning every week.

Zombo

10-5 got us...what?

That's right, another year with RAC, another 'season' with Anderson.

I shouldn't have posted the prior post. I'm wound up and should have held on clicking the post button. My apologies, Z (and, no, this wasn't coerced by threats, in case anyone was wondering).

Anyway, I'll be 100% honest here: I want this team to be 0-16 and Anderson to stink to high heaven so we can get both him and Mangini out of here. Maybe we'll get really lucky and Lerner will sell to someone who actually understands football.

Why do I want Anderson to stink? So we can close the door on him and get him gone; that way no future coach can get 'intoxicated' by his arm while we let future rookie QBs 'learn' from him (read: rot on the bench).

I've seen enough of Mangini - from decisions to off the field crap to on the field crap, he ain't no Marty Schottenheimer.

Archived