Browns- Bengals Tailgate party

roach

Need some therapy after the Ravens game? How about an old fashioned tailgate party in the Flats!

If you plan to join us for this weekend's tailgate, please email here and don't forget to mention the size of your gang. BTW, there is no truth to the rumor that we are going to skip the game and just stay at the party (of course, subject to change).

Go Browns!

roach

Need some therapy after the Ravens game? How about an old fashioned tailgate party in the Flats!

If you plan to join us for this weekend's tailgate, please email here and don't forget to mention the size of your gang. BTW, there is no truth to the rumor that we are going to skip the game and just stay at the party (of course, subject to change).

Go Browns!

roach

If it wasn't a 200 mile drive, I would definitely come tailgate with Amber. Just can't justify paying ticket prices to watch that shit. Can't justify paying $35 bucks in gas to drive there either.

I did go to the cincy game in cincy last year (only 100 miles that way), the parking was a million times easier, getting out after the game was a million times easier, and we won.

Go Browns!

roach

I plan on attending along with my wife.

I will mix up a batch of lemonade as being semi drunk may be the best way to watch this game.

Look forward to the party and friends....not so much the game. Seeing as my wife will be along, I may make my first 3rd qtr exit if the boys don't look to be doing very much.

I would rather go get a nice early dinner at the Blue Pointe or somewhere similar rather than sit there with a few thousand other cussing people.

Total trap game for the Bengals.

Zombo

Zombo just hit the 2009 Browns' Tagline: "Total trap game".

Unfortunately, Stan said the same about the Ravens. Granted the Ravens are a strong team and they played at home.

I believe the Browns could either surprise and win or, at the other end of the spectrum, get blown out.

Things could get really ugly.

Go Browns!

roach

I will be there with a Trusty bottle of Scottish Whisky, or two if need to try and forget what about to witness, looking forward to seeing you guys again, and at least the company beers and food will be worth the visit if the football not so much.

I will be there with a Trusty bottle of Scottish Whisky, or two if need to try and forget what about to witness, looking forward to seeing you guys again, and at least the company beers and food will be worth the visit if the football not so much.

Look forward to meeting you....have a safe trip

I will mix up a batch of lemonade as being semi drunk may be the best way to watch this game.

Look forward to the party and friends....not so much the game. Seeing as my wife will be along, I may make my first 3rd qtr exit if the boys don't look to be doing very much.

I would rather go get a nice early dinner at the Blue Pointe or somewhere similar rather than sit there with a few thousand other cussing people.

If Ballpeen is bringing lemonade I will be there, wouldnt miss that for anything. Now the game thats a different story

Guest ATENEARS

Vehicles loaded with tailgate supplies.

I think this is the earliest I've ever loaded the fire pit into the van, but it's been pretty nippy already.

I'm ready to tailgate ... not sure what to expect about the game.

hi i think i will be there along with two (maybe 3) friends. so 3-4 people.

what are the rules for booze there? can i roll around with a case of coors light the official beer of the national football league, or do i need concealed containers, or like no beer or something?

thanks

the mangenius

Guest TheJokersWILD

Mike's Hard Lemonade??

Vehicles loaded with tailgate supplies.

I think this is the earliest I've ever loaded the fire pit into the van, but it's been pretty nippy already.

I'm ready to tailgate ... not sure what to expect about the game.

You mean it's the earliest that you stood there and watched HagII load the van while you were drinking.

Archived