THE BROWNS BOARD

Leave Mangini Alone

mopaji

In all seriousness though. It is far to early to run Mangini out of town. The guy inherited a TERRIBLE roster in a very inpatient city. Although I don't like the call to pull Quinn, I think it was more of a disciplinary move than move to win the game or a move for long-time change. All you have to do is look at former Browns players and where they are now. Everyone that we got rid of is out of the league, or at the bottom of a roster. And they were starters here! And look at the Jets right now. Mangini built them and had them at 9-3 before the Favre meltdown. He is a capable coach.

Mangini has an enormously difficult job to do here and it takes a lot of time to first fix what has been done, and then establish something good for the future. If we don't stick with this coach, we will be talking like this for the next 10-15 years. We must allow him to do his job. This team is aweful, but the calls and schemes we are implamenting work for other teams. They don't work here because of the talent. He needs to clean house and rebuild. That my friends takes 3-5 years. Get used to sucking really bad for a few years. And players filing grievences are players that will be gone ASAP. The reason for the heavy handidness is to weed out the guys who just love football. If you can meet Mangini's standards, you MUST love football and a a result, you will succeed. Once he gets his roster in here, you will see him back off, A LOT. And winning will follow.

Remember, it's ManGINI not ManGENIE

Hats off to Peter King

In all seriousness though. It is far to early to run Mangini out of town. The guy inherited a TERRIBLE roster in a very inpatient city. Although I don't like the call to pull Quinn, I think it was more of a disciplinary move than move to win the game or a move for long-time change. All you have to do is look at former Browns players and where they are now. Everyone that we got rid of is out of the league, or at the bottom of a roster. And they were starters here! And look at the Jets right now. Mangini built them and had them at 9-3 before the Favre meltdown. He is a capable coach.

Mangini has an enormously difficult job to do here and it takes a lot of time to first fix what has been done, and then establish something good for the future. If we don't stick with this coach, we will be talking like this for the next 10-15 years. We must allow him to do his job. This team is aweful, but the calls and schemes we are implamenting work for other teams. They don't work here because of the talent. He needs to clean house and rebuild. That my friends takes 3-5 years. Get used to sucking really bad for a few years. And players filing grievences are players that will be gone ASAP. The reason for the heavy handidness is to weed out the guys who just love football. If you can meet Mangini's standards, you MUST love football and a a result, you will succeed. Once he gets his roster in here, you will see him back off, A LOT. And winning will follow.

Remember, it's ManGINI not ManGENIE

Hats off to Peter King

Great post me!

Saying he doesn't have any talent to work with is a cop out for terrible coaching. Plain and simple. KC has horrible payers and they find the endzone. In fact most teams find the endzone - unless they are a product of bad coaching.

I wouldn't give Mangini more time. He seems to only lose games and players with more time.

Of course, he does it systematcially - "..... it's a process."

In all seriousness though. It is far to early to run Mangini out of town. The guy inherited a TERRIBLE roster in a very inpatient city. Although I don't like the call to pull Quinn.

See pulling quinn out in the middle and bringing in a not ready DA is the worst possible move. And when you have DA supporters telling that the move was bad, it shows just how silly the coaching is. QB sneak, no touchdowns unrest in the locker room - dude we are worse than the Lions, Raiders and Chiefs -who against Ravens scored touchdowns. I dont think last years's Browns were this bad. You are welcome to drink the kool aid but i think i shall pass this one.

Be it BQ fans or DA fans I dont think we can do crap with this offensive planning. This is not football that we are watching - this is painful.

Archived