THE BROWNS BOARD

Lerner a Jets fan?

rcr81

Did you guys hear the caller on Drennen yesterday that said he thinks Randy Lerner is secretly a Jets fan? ...I was rollin...he took the coach the Jets didn't want...took a bunch of the Jets scrubs ...and gave 'em a stud QB...seems like a valid point to me, he does live in NewYork. Maybe this has been brought up before but it was new to me...friggin hilarious.

Did you guys hear the caller on Drennen yesterday that said he thinks Randy Lerner is secretly a Jets fan? ...I was rollin...he took the coach the Jets didn't want...took a bunch of the Jets scrubs ...and gave 'em a stud QB...seems like a valid point to me, he does live in NewYork. Maybe this has been brought up before but it was new to me...friggin hilarious.

You are searching hard. He didnt take ex jets players Mangini took HIS ex players. So what the guy lives in New York.

This is to much. He owns a NFL team and you think he roots for someone else?

It's not out of the realm of possibility. Look at this way. He knows the Browns fan base is super super loyal. And he also knows that on some fundamental level he doesn't have to worry about losing support for the team because Browns fans are scared shitless if they stop supporting the team they will lose the team again. So he could give a shit less how the team performs on the field cause he's always gonna turn a profit.

Either way he sucks he blows and he's gotta go...

WORD!!

Nah, I will just make your life hell, to I am proven right(mainly about Quinn). The denial and rage you will experience, will be to much to miss.

3 interceptions in 1.5 quarters.

That is all.

It's not out of the realm of possibility. Look at this way. He knows the Browns fan base is super super loyal. And he also knows that on some fundamental level he doesn't have to worry about losing support for the team because Browns fans are scared shitless if they stop supporting the team they will lose the team again. So he could give a shit less how the team performs on the field cause he's always gonna turn a profit.

Either way he sucks he blows and he's gotta go...

The gig is up for lerner but now convincing the zombies to not feed his wallet for his bad product is another issue all together...love the team stop supporting the owner and he will sell the city will need to file a suit soon to assure cleveland keeps the colors if lerner decides to pullout i cant image a city that would want his pos organization...

• 2 weeks later...

Would it really matter if he is?

Im a browns fan but if i owned the jets then the jets become my number 1 priority i would still watch and love the browns but my own personal responsibility as owner would be to the jets organization and their fans(not to mention my football macho ;))...and yeah that even means kicking the browns ass when the 2 teams meet...hehehehe ;)

Guest ATENEARS
This fukcing board has grown boring and Retarded. I quit. Sayonara and kiss my ass.

Thanks for adding some substance to this thread.

The initial subject was interesting, but the actual dealings with the Jets was only briefly touched on and poorly supported. Would have been a good place to list all the transactions with the Jets, Mary Kay style.

Then it got worst ... I think there was even a picture of Lerner in Jets PJ's somewhere in the above thread.

But anyhow DieHardBrownsFan, please stop by again soon, we will be discussing our league leading Defense in just a few short weeks, along with other coming topics: 'Browns Rookie WR's set single season record', 'Josh Cribbs traded to the Jets for St. Ignatius Grad', and 'Brady Quinn dents scoreboard with pass'.

fook-it,I'm going with DieHard too .... (diehard? sigh) ... "Sayonara to all also, and Kiss my ass too, damn-it!"

Word. Can't get any good analysis what so ever.

The problem is that you said you were looking for analysis, but they thought you said you were looking for Anal Isis. Pagan God of Assholes. Ergo, they provided you with a plethora of candidates. Start burning your incense, bub.

Archived