THE BROWNS BOARD

How about Defensive Coach Ryan as Head coach..

bigbaddawgjr

No. The players suck.

The players are decent the coach sucks. They don't play for him because he is terrible. They should play for Ryan look at is brother with the Jets they are playing there buts off for him. Mangini sucks and will always suck..He is the white man's Romeo...

Mangini Sucks!!!

I vote that Ryan takes over for weeks 4-6 then we fire him, Daboll gets his chance weeks 7-9 then we fire him, Mo Carthon is then brought in for weeks 10-12 then he gets fired, Romeo is brought back in week 13 and he lasts to the end of the season because it wouldn't be fair to fire the next coach after giving him only one week! We all know that turning a team around shouldn't take more than three weeks but one week is pushing it.

Hiring a new coach every three weeks would keep everyone hopeful and it would keep the message boards hopping. Maybe they could have the browns board manage the polls on who is hired for each three week period. Give the fans the power to change that coach every three weeks

The players are decent the coach sucks. They don't play for him because he is terrible. They should play for Ryan look at is brother with the Jets they are playing there buts off for him. Mangini sucks and will always suck..He is the white man's Romeo...

Wishful thinking, my man.

Rex is not Rob and Rob is not Rex.

-Al

So far im impressed with Rob Ryans First half defense, its the adjustments that have me uneasy. One thing I love about Rob Ryan is his pass rush, its GREAT! Much better compared to what we have had in the past, I think he is a must keep. I Think Mangini is horrible though. I think Rob Ryan with Bill Parcells would have the best D in the league, but Mangini's bending D style shines through, and is still breaking

I vote that Ryan takes over for weeks 4-6 then we fire him, Daboll gets his chance weeks 7-9 then we fire him, Mo Carthon is then brought in for weeks 10-12 then he gets fired, Romeo is brought back in week 13 and he lasts to the end of the season because it wouldn't be fair to fire the next coach after giving him only one week! We all know that turning a team around shouldn't take more than three weeks but one week is pushing it.

Hiring a new coach every three weeks would keep everyone hopeful and it would keep the message boards hopping. Maybe they could have the browns board manage the polls on who is hired for each three week period. Give the fans the power to change that coach every three weeks

Mangini's biggest problem is Brian Daboll. If he gets a decent OC who schemes decently, I doubt if any one in this board would be against Eric Mangini so much.

The owner ,the players and the head coach sucks...i think rob and rex are opposite personalities they both share the same philosophy on treating players like men but they dont share the same outlooks...rex dont give a flying crap what anyone thinks he is going to do it his way or no way and rob is your typical yes man the kind randy lerner likes the difference is day and night but i still think rob would be a good head coach just not a great one..rex on the otherhand has the makings of a great coach who has been suppressed and overlooked many times due to his my way mentality the jets chose wise in making sexy rex their HC and as usual our pos owner chose wrong...;)

I bet rex beat the snot out of rob on a constant basis when they were kids...hehehehe

Archived