THE BROWNS BOARD

Ratliff may be your new starter

BroadwayRay

He's Mangini's "guy" and, to tell you the truth, he displayed some tools in his time with the Jets. He's got poise in the pocket and a pretty good arm. He'll surprise you if they put him in there. I was sorry to see him go i-- would rather have dumped Kellen Clemens on you. :angry:

He sucked in preseason and should have been cut over Richard Bartel. Another warning sign for Mangini's bullshit.

He sucked in preseason and should have been cut over Richard Bartel. Another warning sign for Mangini's bullshit.

Agreed. When I saw Bartel was cut in favor of Ratliff, I wasn't TOTALLY surprised, but Mangini's credibility with me went pretty much in the crapper. Bartel looked a whole lot better than Ratliff.

Mike

After DA flops it wouldnt suprise me i think ultimately thats what mangini is shooting for his nephew or whatever ratty is to him as the starter lets hope he does start ratty it will hasten even our Retarded owners judgement on mangini...

Keeping ratface over bartel told it all to me and gave an early warning to what kind of an idiot mangini is...

He's Mangini's "guy" and, to tell you the truth, he displayed some tools in his time with the Jets. He's got poise in the pocket and a pretty good arm. He'll surprise you if they put him in there. I was sorry to see him go i-- would rather have dumped Kellen Clemens on you. :angry:

There is no way, but I have to say I'd probably laugh my ass off.

And then start crying...... :(

Yeah????

First off what is Richard Bartel doing right now besides bagging groceries? All he did was hold on to the ball for 29 seconds and then find a guy open 19 years later late in the 4th quarter in a preseason game. Maybe Ratliff didnt have the best preseason ever but there is more that goes into the thought process of just the games buddy.

I always liked Ratliff. Of course all I really had to base it on was his play during the preseason against backups. But there was some discussion of him possibly being the starting QB for us this season before we traded up to get Sanchez.

hey Jets fan, can u evaluated your teams experience with Mangini ? What you as fans loved about him, where did he show the improvements, your thoughts on Mangini and what we can expect from him here in Cleveland ?

The Quinnbots and DAholes would be completely washed up.

You're a jackass.

There's one, maybe 1.5, DAholes on the board.

I can't name a single Quinnbot.

My proof? If what you describe happened, all the "Quinnbots" would be STOKED because we'd found our solution at QB.

Get off it. You're boring.

You're a jackass.

There's one, maybe 1.5, DAholes on the board.

I can't name a single Quinnbot.

My proof? If what you describe happened, all the "Quinnbots" would be STOKED because we'd found our solution at QB.

Get off it. You're boring.

I am boring? Why for telling the truth? Yeah, this board is full of Quinnbots with some DAholes like Lum mixed in. The manlove for Quinn on this site reaches simply sickening levels at time.

"Greythan", I am sorry Quinn sucks and your fantasies won't pan out. It happens to all of us.

It happens to all of us.

Aw, come on. It doesn't happen to one so wise and all knowing as yourself. You've told us that much.

The rest of us are petty fans who cheer for our team and like to debate things like, you know, QBs. And, you're right, none of us are actually Browns fans. We're all fans of one of the two QB's. Sorry, all of us except you.

Thank the heavens you're here to talk reason into us all.

Did I mention you're a jackass? ;)

Yeah????

First off what is Richard Bartel doing right now besides bagging groceries? All he did was hold on to the ball for 29 seconds and then find a guy open 19 years later late in the 4th quarter in a preseason game. Maybe Ratliff didnt have the best preseason ever but there is more that goes into the thought process of just the games buddy.

I know what you mean I loved the process Ratliff used when breaking down the first pass of the game by throwing a pick against Chicago.

Bartel was by far the better QB in games and at camp.

I predict Mangini won't name his starter until AFTER the next game. In fact I expect he'll bench the entire team for the entire next game.

Sure he'll default the game, and the fans will riot, but Mangini wants to make a point to his players just like he did with the $1700 water bottle fine.

He'll bench everyone on the active game day roster to show them how displeased he is with thier performance.

He's one tough coach.

Archived