THE BROWNS BOARD

Power Rankings Are Up

Guest 88fingerslewy

32nd folks. I had to laugh, the quote was. "Get comfortable , Browns. Your address for the rest of the year will be 32 Suck St."

am i wasting my time asking which ones have us at 32? would it be more appropriate to ask which ones don't have us at 32 or do i not want to know?

Guest 88fingerslewy
am i wasting my time asking which ones have us at 32? would it be more appropriate to ask which ones don't have us at 32 or do i not want to know?

From PFT

From PFT

so when do the other 10,000 sites that have us ranked dead last come out? i am not trying to be a jerk, but nobody should really be surprised by this. we have one offensive touchdown in three games and that came against second string guys. thanks randy-mankok!

Actually, as bad as the Browns have been, a lot of people I know seem to think they are still better than Kansas City and Oakland. Yes, Oakland won a game.... against Kansas City.

This NFL season could feature three of the four worst NFL teams of the past decade.

Perhaps Washington should get 32nd out of principle for breaking one of the longest losing streaks ever, but really, they might get a win this year.

I think Detroit's going to be favored against us. We are the Aurochs.

I deserve to be ostracized for that reference. Fortunately, I don't believe that it's going to be recognized here.

Perhaps Washington should get 32nd out of principle for breaking one of the longest losing streaks ever, but really, they might get a win this year.

I think Detroit's going to be favored against us. We are the Aurochs.

I deserve to be ostracized for that reference. Fortunately, I don't believe that it's going to be recognized here.

Been playing in Luca lately? Cant wait for 12 to come out...or is it 13?

Well, FoxSports has us at #32 also. So time to celebrate!!

WE'RE DEAD LAST!!! WE'RE DEAD LAST!!!

I'm one of the certified old farts on this board, and- not kidding- this is rapidly closing in on the most horrible team in Browns history. A blowout loss to the Bengals at home this Sunday will seal the deal in my book. Continued buffonery at this level will about guarantee an 0-16 season. I've seen the Lions play, and we won't beat them in Detroit. Ditto KC in KC.

Bringing in a new coach and all that it involves is a hardship none of us wanted but RAC had to go.

This coach isnt able to get the players to buy into what he's selling right now,maybe RAC has alot to do with that and then again maybe Mangini is just an asshole.

When you look at the drafts he has been a part of he seems to have a great eye for talent but that doesnt mean he knows how to coach it.

Rebuilding year, new coach, whatever excuse you want to throw out there this team should be focused and playing their collective asses off and were not getting that,im a realist and even 0-3 wouldnt piss me off so bad if I saw a competitive team that is atleast close enough in all phases of the game through all four quarters that gives us the chance to win and the hope that were only a few pieces away from something really special.

Are you seeing that because im not and thats what hurts the most about the 2009 version of what was once a great franchise.

Good insight, and I agree.

Mangini has a very short leash. The fanbase is totally fed up. 0-16 or 1-15 he's gone, and it's hello Shanahan or someone else with a long success resume- put on your thinking cap for other candidates.

Good insight, and I agree.

Mangini has a very short leash. The fanbase is totally fed up. 0-16 or 1-15 he's gone, and it's hello Shanahan or someone else with a long success resume- put on your thinking cap for other candidates.

I would love to see Shanahan in Cleveland, it would be one more reason for me to pull for you guys. That having been said, I don't think it is in the cards if Mangini is one and done. I think he would have pretty much his pick of anyone looking for a coach, and an unstable team with questions at Quarterback and a recent history of getting rid of coaches in a year or under would not be his ideal. This is really a shame, as I think Shanny could work wonders with Quinn, and would quickly get you guys to a competitive level. The one concern I would have there is that Shanny is not a good defensive personel guy. In your division, the Bengals have proven that a great O with a second tier D will not win. I could see that biting Shanny if he does end up with you. You would win games, but I don't know if you would make playoffs on a regular basis. IMHO you need a defensive guy, and one that is good at personel decisions to revamp that entire side of the ball for you.

Of course Mangini is on a short leash. How in the fook do you start a gawd damn QB competition with a sonofabitching green OC????? How fookin stupid do you have to be in order to not have an offensive genius on your staff???

Fire the SOB now. It doesn't take long to identify crap leadership when you're a Browns fan. We have lots of experience with it.

Archived