THE BROWNS BOARD

Another Shot at Mangini

darubes

Its a bad situation for the browns and the fans all the way around...the level of talent mangini infused this team with appears to be a downgrade for starters...and the fact mangini is all those things he was called plus some doesnt help this team is doomed but not just for this season but for at least 4 to 6 more years and possibly beyond...

Ive already taken all the shots i care to take..i need to calm down now and prepare for this sundays disaster....hehehehe

Yes sir...

Calming down is something to start with.

Prepare? We already know whats going to happen. So WHEN it happens everyone panics and F this and F that. We are going to lose right now. Get used to it right NOW. Later we can hang our heads high and say "thats right" and yada yada yada.

And yet somehow most on this board believe a change at QB will make the difference,

I certainly don't see a QB change making any difference. The idea alone is very fuzzy math to me.

DA + 2 receiving weapons last year = mediocre at best offense

BQ + 1 receiving weapon this year = terrible at best offense

DA + 1 receiving weapon this year = a better offense? This one sure doesn't jive when you factor in last years showing and this year being down another offensive weapon.

Archived