THE BROWNS BOARD

Jamal Lewis is calling guys out

Guest Masters

"I think guys on the football field are trying to do what they're supposed to do," said Crennel. "They don't always do it at the level they need to get it done, but these guys are football players and I think they go out there and try to do their jobs."

Good God that take is nothing short of maddening! icon_evil.gif

FYI, the fact that BQ led the Browns to the 5th most points Broncos have allowed this season and managed to lose only the second Browns game of the year WITH Stallworth playing doesn't make Quinn any more than just an 0-1 QB in this league who blew it in crunch time against a terrible defense. And there's no amount of false praise that can change it.

Lumnuts,

On 4th and 1, Brady it KW in the hands and the catch was not made. Explain to me how Brady blew it in crunch time. You are an idiot and you need to find other things to do with your time. I think that I speak for everyone on this board when I say LEAVE AND DO NOT COME BACK! You are pathetic and I am truly tired of you and your DA obsession. You're making excuses for DA when there are none. Again, GO AWAY!!!!!

FYI' date=' the fact that BQ led the Browns to the 5th most points Broncos have allowed this season and managed to lose only the second Browns game of the year WITH Stallworth playing doesn't make Quinn any more than just an 0-1 QB in this league who blew it in crunch time against a terrible defense. And there's no amount of false praise that can change it.[/quote']

Lumnuts,

On 4th and 1, Brady it KW in the hands and the catch was not made. Explain to me how Brady blew it in crunch time. You are an idiot and you need to find other things to do with your time. I think that I speak for everyone on this board when I say LEAVE AND DO NOT COME BACK! You are pathetic and I am truly tired of you and your DA obsession. You're making excuses for DA when there are none. Again, GO AWAY!!!!!

Old Dawg - Pay no attention; please do not reply to Lums...he repeats the same riff more that ZZ Top in the Eliminator album

maybe Jamal needs to look in a mirror. I like the way he plays but he also needs to step it up!

Its pretty Fucking Sad when the players have to talk it up! while Fat Bastard sits there playing with a pocket full of donut holes.

Archived