THE BROWNS BOARD

Progress: definition of

Kingphisher

prog·ress (prgrs, -rs, prgrs)

n.

1. Movement, as toward a goal; advance.

2. Development or growth: students who show progress.

3. Steady improvement, as of a society or civilization: a believer in human progress. See Synonyms at development.

4. A ceremonial journey made by a sovereign through his or her realm.

intr.v. pro·gress (pr-grs) pro·gressed, pro·gress·ing, pro·gress·es

1. To advance; proceed: Work on the new building progressed at a rapid rate.

2. To advance toward a higher or better stage; improve steadily: as medical technology progresses.

3. To increase in scope or severity, as a disease taking an unfavorable course.

"To increase in scope or severity, as a disease taking an unfavorable course", Yea, that't the one that fits the Browns situation the best right now. I wonder if that is what Mangini meant by Progress.

I'll stand behind DA as a Browns fan, but I can't say I'm very excited about it. I hope that gut wrenching feeling I have is wrong.

n.

3. Steady improvement, as of a society or civilization: a believer in human progress. See Synonyms at development.

2. To advance toward a higher or better stage; improve steadily: as medical technology progresses.

"To increase in scope or severity, as a disease taking an unfavorable course", Yea, that't the one that fits the Browns situation the best right now. I wonder if that is what Mangini meant by Progress.

That's clever.

for the past 3 seasons there has been one gigantic larger than life impediment to progress.

It is high school girls (along with adult males) screaming for Quinn like they were at a Rick Springfield concert.

Now that impediment to progress has been removed.

It is time to continue along the path toward success.

n.

(a)To take a team out of the city of despair and move them to baltimore to better their chances of success..

(a)Or learning when enough is enough and you will never see development under certain conditions and you finally realize the dumbest fans in the world wont wake up and see whats really happening...

(a)Baltimore steadily improved as a society after the browns became the ravens..

However 11 years later cleveland is a dump and the browns have degressed causing a death in browns culture and still cleveland society has failed to address the problem with their dollars.

(a)Art modell finally wins the big game something he couldnt do in deadtown..randy lerner anticipates buying a soccer team with his inheritence..

The ravens from the ashes of the browns build an empire...11 years later the poser browns are worse then ever..

The ravens and modell got to the superbowl...11 years later lerners poser browns are degressing...

11 years later and the disease called the expansion browns is still taking an unfavorable course...

Sounds pretty on par to me....;)

Go Ravens!

for the past 3 seasons there has been one gigantic larger than life impediment to progress.

It is high school girls (along with adult males) screaming for Quinn like they were at a Rick Springfield concert.

Now that impediment to progress has been removed.

It is time to continue along the path toward success.

impediment

Noun

1. a hindrance or obstruction

2. a physical disability that makes speech or walking difficult

Impediment Example: Derrick Anderson's immobility is an impediment to his progress as an NFL quarterback.

Archived