THE BROWNS BOARD

Eric Metcalf

METCALF21

Im new to the board, been a life long Browns fan. I am from Utah and probably one of the only Browns fans here. Anyways...I am looking for or trying to find an authentic Eric Metcalf jersey. Any ideas where i could find one? He was my favorite player growing up. Thanks and lets hope we can turn it around this season. I want so bad for the Browns to be contenders again, but i with them through the good and the bad and will always be. Go Browns!

Im new to the board, been a life long Browns fan. I am from Utah and probably one of the only Browns fans here. Anyways...I am looking for or trying to find an authentic Eric Metcalf jersey. Any ideas where i could find one? He was my favorite player growing up. Thanks and lets hope we can turn it around this season. I want so bad for the Browns to be contenders again, but i with them through the good and the bad and will always be. Go Browns!

I get most of my jerseys on Ebay. Just type in his name and jersey. Don't know if any are available but that's what I would try. Also you may want to try and just google it and see what happens.

If you can't find any on ebay or a website like that, you can always have the jersey custom made from somewhere like nflshop.com or another place that makes custom jerseys. Just warning you thought that this will not be cheap.... like 250 dollars not cheap. Might be your only choice though.

Archived