THE BROWNS BOARD

Tailgate for Dec 10th Game?

Corie

Hello Browns fans. Corie from Dallas TX here. Ever since we were kids my brother and I envied the football fans that were out in the snow. When the Cowboys moved to JerryWorld we could no longer afford to have season tickets. (Yes, die hard cowboys fan) So we decided to find a cold weather game to attend. We wanted an old school team with oldschool fans where we could see a freezing cold game. Naturally, the Cleveland Browns were the logical choice. We are flying in for the Dec 10th Steelers at Browns game, and are rooting for the Browns all the way. My question is, is there anyone out there who would be willing to let a couple of texas boys barge in on their tailgate party? We would be willing to pitch in for the beer and food of course. Just let me know and keep in touch.

Dec 10th. think it will be cold?

I was born and bred in Texas and have only ever seen know about 5 times in my 33 years. nice.

Guest ATENEARS
Hello Browns fans. Corie from Dallas TX here. Ever since we were kids my brother and I envied the football fans that were out in the snow. When the Cowboys moved to JerryWorld we could no longer afford to have season tickets. (Yes, die hard cowboys fan) So we decided to find a cold weather game to attend. We wanted an old school team with oldschool fans where we could see a freezing cold game. Naturally, the Cleveland Browns were the logical choice. We are flying in for the Dec 10th Steelers at Browns game, and are rooting for the Browns all the way. My question is, is there anyone out there who would be willing to let a couple of texas boys barge in on their tailgate party? We would be willing to pitch in for the beer and food of course. Just let me know and keep in touch.

Dec 10th. think it will be cold?

I was born and bred in Texas and have only ever seen know about 5 times in my 33 years. nice.

Corie, you've come to the right place. Visit our TAILGATE PAGE, and click on the links near the top right of that page. One explains all about our 'open-arms' for outof-town fans, the other provides map and directions to our lot.

Can't promise you snow on December 10th though.

Visit the page above and then contact us (e-mail addresses on page) the week of the game to let us know that you are still coming so we can plan for it.

Corie, you've come to the right place. Visit our TAILGATE PAGE, and click on the links near the top right of that page. One explains all about our 'open-arms' for outof-town fans, the other provides map and directions to our lot.

Can't promise you snow on December 10th though.

Visit the page above and then contact us (e-mail addresses on page) the week of the game to let us know that you are still coming so we can plan for it.

Thanks for the reply. It doesn't matter about snow, as long as its cold.

Archived