[+] 11 (43) Panthers (From 49ers) Brown, Everette DE 6'2" 256 Florida State

Pick Analysis: null

[+] 12 (44) Dolphins (From Redskins) White, Pat QB 6'0" 197 West Virginia

[+] 13 (45) Giants (From Saints) Sintim, Clint OLB 6'3" 256 Virginia

[+] 14 (46) Texans Barwin, Connor DE 6'4" 256 Cincinnati

[+] 15 (47) Raiders (From Chargers through Patriots) Mitchell, Mike SS 6'0" 220 Ohio

[+] 16 (48) Broncos McBath, Darcel CB 6'0" 198 Texas Tech

[+] 17 (49) Seahawks (From Bears) Unger, Max OT 6'5" 309 Oregon

[+] 18 (50) Browns (From Buccaneers) Massaquoi, Mohamed WR 6'2" 210 Georgia

[+] 19 (51) Bills (From Cowboys) Levitre, Andy OL 6'3" 305 Oregon State

[+] 20 (52) Browns (From Jets) Veikune, David DE 6'2" 257 Hawaii

[+] 21 (53) Eagles McCoy, LeSean RB 5'10" 198 Pittsburgh

[+] 22 (54) Vikings Loadholt, Phil OL 6'8" 332 Oklahoma

[+] 23 (55) Falcons Moore, William S 6'0" 221 Missouri

[+] 24 (56) Colts (From Dolphins) Moala, Fili DT 6'4" 305 Southern Cal

[+] 25 (57) Ravens Kruger, Paul DE 6'4" 263 Utah

[+] 26 (58) Patriots Vollmer, Sebastian OL 6'7" 312 Houston

[+] 27 (59) Panthers Martin, Sherrod S 6'1" 198 Troy

[+] 28 (60) Giants Beatty, William OT 6'6" 307 Connecticut

[+] 29 (61) Dolphins (From Colts) Smith, Sean CB 6'4" 214 Utah

[+] 30 (62) Titans Marks, Sen'Derrick DT 6'2" 306 Auburn

[+] 31 (63) Cardinals Brown, Cody DE 6'2" 244 Connecticut

[+] 32 (64) Broncos (From Steelers) Quinn, Richard TE 6'4" 264 North Carolina

Look at all the Rt's we could have gotten.......Starters no less.....Kruger playing in Baltimore,sean smith playing, just sickening.....If these guys (our 3 picks) don't start seeing the field....on a perennial 4-12 team....I want new people in charge ....I won't even show you notable 3rd round guys!!!

NO MORE TO BAD DRAFTS!!

It is why we SUCK!!!!! apart from all the other crap surrounding this team....the problem lies right HERE!

I find it hard at this point in time to like what I see from Mangini as far as his coaching abilitys go but there is no denying he has a very keen eye for talent in the draft.

How do we know Mike Tannenbaum wasn't doing the drafting there?

He left the Jets in very good shape just didnt get the coaching done,the players are though,go look at their roster.

This confirms my suspicion. A fat idiot is a fat idiot.

Then the season goes along and those players you are fist pumping, fade away. Posts like this, really make me wonder.

Perhaps, but it doesn't mean Mangini and Kokinis know what the f they're doing.

Then the season goes along and those players you are fist pumping, fade away. Posts like this, really make me wonder.

If these guys (our 3 picks) don't start seeing the field....on a perennial 4-12 team....I want new people in charge ....I won't even show you notable 3rd round guys!!!

What makes you wonder about...I think i am demonstratively clear

Mangini pushed for all and recieved the Jets 2006-8 first round pick. He did not however, run the structure of the draft, which showed with his "Patriotsesque" handlement of the 2009 Browns draft.

It is what it is. Our top 2 rounds were generally guys who take longer to develope(C,WR and "2 gap" LB's) than other positions. They gave you a warning and you didn't listen.

This wasn't going to be some quick turnaround. The complete purging of the front office was also another sign.

This board has failed in several directions with its analysis. The whole hope was based on Brady Quinn which bombed out badly.

Smith, Alphonso /Maualuga, Rey/ (RT) Britton, Eben/Butler Darius/Brown, Everette/Barwin, Connor/ (RT)Levitre, Andy /(RT)Loadholt, Phil/ McCoy, LeSean /Kruger, Paul/(RT)Beatty, William/Smith, Sean................ All these guys are second round starters 0r seeing significant Time on the field with much better teams than the Browns. We have Three (3)and all sit the fkn bench! It ain't cry baby it is fact. And the fact that this regime can't find a second round starter with three tries....TO ME....FKN sucks ass and I don't want them near my next years draft. If they play and contribute awesome....but none are really contributing anything but carring vets shoulder pads.

We have Three (3)and all sit the fkn bench! It ain't cry baby it is fact. And the fact that this regime can't find a second round starter with three tries[/b]....TO ME....FKN sucks ass and I don't want them near my next years draft. If they play and contribute awesome....but none are really contributing anything but carring vets shoulder pads.

The major flaw in your logic is that rookies can come in and make an immediate impact. Especially with OL and WRs. There is a reason that excellent stats and contributions are relative to a player's tenure in the league. "That's pretty good. For a rookie". Rookies' main jobs are to look, listen, and learn. They will develope. The fact that ANYBODY is pissed about our draft after 3 games is just baseless misdirected anger towards the team. He is obviously building for the future and so this thread should be post-poned until this time next year.

The major flaw in your logic is that rookies can come in and make an immediate impact. Especially with OL and WRs. There is a reason that excellent stats and contributions are relative to a player's tenure in the league. "That's pretty good. For a rookie". Rookies' main jobs are to look, listen, and learn. They will develope. The fact that ANYBODY is pissed about our draft after 3 games is just baseless misdirected anger towards the team. He is obviously building for the future and so this thread should be post-poned until this time next year.

The major flaw in your logic is that rookies can come in and make an immediate impact. ha ha ha ha WOW.....Second rounders have to be impactful immediately....unless your as deep as the pats. 3 of ours don't start. it is fact. Man you drink the koolaid

If these guys (our 3 picks) don't start seeing the field....on a perennial 4-12 team....I want new people in charge ....I won't even show you notable 3rd round guys!!!

What makes you wonder about...I think i am demonstratively clear

What makes me wonder is what do you expect out of a bunch of rookies playing on a terrible team? What, in reality, do you think they will add? Me, I think it would most likely hurt their developement more than anything else. At least this way, they learn and get hungrier and hungrier and hungrier until they get their shot when the team is a bit more stable and consistant. I'll take my chances with that scenario everytime over throwing a bunch of kids in and hoping for the best.

FAIL

I find it hard at this point in time to like what I see from Mangini as far as his coaching abilitys go but there is no denying he has a very keen eye for talent in the draft.

He left the Jets in very good shape just didnt get the coaching done,the players are though,go look at their roster.

Vernon Gholston agrees.

The major flaw in your logic is that rookies can come in and make an immediate impact. ha ha ha ha WOW.....Second rounders have to be impactful immediately....unless your as deep as the pats. 3 of ours don't start. it is fact. Man you drink the koolaid

I agree. With a team this bad to think that a 2nd rounder couldn't come in and displace someone to at least get some serious playing time - even if they're not making plays - says a lot.

Quality teams with depth have the luxury of letting 2nd and 3rd round picks sit on the bench and develop.

The Browns aren't a quality team with depth. The bottom line is that the Browns rookies are currently worse than bad starters and bad veteran backups. It's too soon to call them a bust but it doesn't bode well for the future.

Can we not wonder why one of our round two picks fails to DRESS as part of a shitty receiver group?

He was supposedly "NFL-ready." Whoops.

This is a little perplexing. How is Hartline playing in Miami and Robiskie inactive? I'm a diehard Buckeye fan and I can't for the life of me explain this.

Either we are the suckiest bunch of sucks who ever sucked or Robiskie is a poser....or both. Damnit.

Why don't you give me one example of a single 2nd round pick that has EVER come in as a rookie and made and impact on a team that was considered the worst in the league at the time?

Second rounders have to be impactful immediately
Really? They have to? You are one of those guys that is in love with draft position and hype. That is fine if you're a fan but if you're actually building a team, that shit doesn't matter. And what in the hell is wrong with rookies sitting on the bench in the 3rd week of the season?!?!?!?! It's week 3!!! And the ONLY time you start rookies is when you are AS GOOD AS THE PATS. That's why they actually do it! You can say you would have done it differently but to start bashing an orginization because they made different decisions than you, the fan would have; is just not that mature.

We have completely lost perspective on what is expected from rookies. They are nothing but prospects with varying degrees of potential. (which is why we need a rookie cap). With all of the hype around the draft and the occaional rookie sensation, you have a skewed view of the reality of an NFL football team. Re-read all of my rookie posts. I'm not gong to re-type another logical explanation of the details to an overly-emotional fan.

Archived